VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Re: What are y'all watching on TV right now?

Mar 23, 2013

ive got Smackdown on and am listening to it from my comp. dont care enough to actually watch it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 51 of 303 (259 Views)
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I do that a lot with RAW on Mondays. Turn to it at 8 just to have something on in the background while I kill time till The Following & Lost Girl come on at 9 & 10. I'll occasionally actually watch a match but they don't seem to be doing much nowadays compared to years past Smiley Indifferent. So sick of Cena too.

Message 52 of 303 (255 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

only reason i actually watch RAW, well most of it, is for Punk. cant wait for his match against Taker. and Triple H vs Lesnar should be good, finaly bringing blood back into the fold of things.

and yeah, Cena needs to go away. was happy when he was back seat last year, but him being up front again is already tiring.

Message 53 of 303 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Punk has been annoying as we'll for me. I'm still living in the past though with wrestling. When people like Triple H, Rock, Austin, Angle, Benoit Smiley Indifferent, Lesnar, Kane, Taker, Jericho, etc. were front and center and had the titles rotating between them along with tag teams and cruiser weights getting attention as well. Nowadays...meh Smiley Indifferent

Message 54 of 303 (243 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Punk is entertaining. kinda dont like him as the super-heel he is now, but he plays the bad guy so well.

and i like how The Rock re-did the WWE title belt. the spinner one was freaking old.

Message 55 of 303 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Mar 23, 2013
WWE should have never let the Spinner belt happen in the first place Smiley Indifferent. Even worse, they let it last for so long. Aleays found it stupid when other people had it (didn't they keep the design but dropped the spinning aspect until recently?). Haven't seen the new belt though.

Message 56 of 303 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Ps. @theWWEfans give TNA a look this thursday on spike, much more talent there then whats left in WWE. (Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, The Dudley brothers, Hulk Hogan, Sting, the list goes on and on really) i watch both but TNA has been much better than WWE lately.
YOU'RE WELCOME!

so long, and thanks for all the fish.
Message 57 of 303 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I should check in on TNA again. I used to flip to it after Vampire Diaries but now I just flip to King of the Hill. I do like the pacing of their matches compared to WWE but they have some godawful story lines...but looking at WWE now, I can't really level that criticism at TNA when WWE is doing just as bad with stories and personas.

Message 58 of 303 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Its definitely worth a look if you enjoy WWE. I didnt used to like TNA at all but once they went back to the 4 sided ring it got better. And there are tons of the WWE attitude era people that swapped to TNA. RVD, MIIIIIISSSSTTTTEEEEER AAAAAAAAAANDEEERSON(or Kennedy whatever), Luke Gallows, Mike Knoks, the list really does just go on and on.
Message 59 of 303 (209 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:
WWE should have never let the Spinner belt happen in the first place Smiley Indifferent. Even worse, they let it last for so long. Aleays found it stupid when other people had it (didn't they keep the design but dropped the spinning aspect until recently?). Haven't seen the new belt though.

its pretty neat. its huge just like the WWE chamipnship belt should be. then again anything is better than the spinner belt.

new-WWE-champion-belt.jpg

The Rock, being awesome and all, gets a custom one though.

Belt1_original.jpg

Message 60 of 303 (204 Views)
0 Likes