Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 18 2013
By: PR0JECT-R0YAL Lombax Warrior 107 posts

What are your thoughts on the Nvidia Project Shield Out selling the PS Vita?

6 replies 197 views Edited Feb 18, 2013
With Sony dropping Nvidia for AMD this next gen. Do you think the Nvidia Project Shield will have a in pack against the PS Vita??
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: What are your thoughts on the Nvidia Project Shield Out selling the PS Vita?

Feb 18, 2013

What the hell is a nvidia project shield?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: What are your thoughts on the Nvidia Project Shield Out selling the PS Vita?

Feb 18, 2013

NVIDIA Project Shield is essentially an Android-device, turned sideways (landscape), and attached to a gamepad.

The only benefit it has is the ability to stream Steam games from a PC equipped with an NVIDIA card, but obviously that requires you being in your house and so why wouldn't you just game on your PC for a superior experience?

Other than that, like I said, it's just an android device, which means mobile games. Don't see it competing very well.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (182 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11808 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (177 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 18, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

NVIDIA Project Shield is essentially an Android-device, turned sideways (landscape), and attached to a gamepad.

The only benefit it has is the ability to stream Steam games from a PC equipped with an NVIDIA card, but obviously that requires you being in your house and so why wouldn't you just game on your PC for a superior experience?

Other than that, like I said, it's just an android device, which means mobile games. Don't see it competing very well.

xClayMeow wrote:

Lol so it's a PC controller with mobile games?

Well if that's what it is it won't have any impact on the Vita whatsoever.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3929 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Android doesn't make games period. It's an OS, not a company or developer owned by Google. Geez!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Too pricey, just to play mobile games. As for steam games, that's what my PC is for.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (133 Views)