Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 28 2002
By: Hikerakashiya~ Hekseville Citizen 319 posts

What games to get!!!! Any Suggestions?

6 replies 4 views Edited Oct 28, 2002

Well I have a bunch of games on reserve right now but with the reviews saying some are not really good as they thought they would Im wondering what I should do. I have Grandia Extreme ( I know its out I still need to pick it up from GameStop at the Mall) Robotech ( I know its out I still need to pick it up from EB at the Mall) GTA: VC Shinobi Star Ocean 3 and Xenosaga. Im thinking to not get Robotech Gradnia Extreme and Shinobi since there are a lot of other games tht are better. I figured to use my five bucks I have on each of them on some other games that are better. Also I want to get Sukioden 3 soon. So what do u think? I know Im picking up GTA: VC this upcoming weekend ( I got the call to get it this past weekend but i was on a camping trip) also Im keeping Star Ocean 3 and Xenosaga on reserve. Any other good games out there that I should consider getting? THANKS

PS I also want to get Z.O.E 2 and maybe Darck Cloud 2 and MGS: Substance and there are some others that I want to get also.

---Official Gamer Advisory Panel Member---
~Final Fantasy XI Beta Tester~
~Monster Hunter Beta Tester~
~Battlefield: Modern Combat Beta Tester~
~Jak X Combat Racing Beta Tester~

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..."
-Vivi Ornitier
Message 1 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: What games to get!!!! Any Suggestions?

Oct 28, 2002
how about DMC2?
Message 2 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13707 posts

Oct 28, 2002
Star Ocean 3? I didn't know that was supposed to be any good. I'd definitely keep Xenosaga and GTA:VC
Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/marksears
Message 3 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 28, 2002

Almost none of those games are coming out any time between now and the end of the year.  Xenosaga you're looking at March (it'll probably get bumped again), Star Ocean 3 is slated for June right now but I wouldn't be surprised if that gets moved too (and yes it will be amazing...  better game than FFX I'd imagine, graphics aside), ZOE 2 and Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance are slated for sometime in Q1 2003...  probably both will be out by March.  Why don't you buy something you can actually play today?  I'd recommend Contra: Shattered Soldier.  Early PS2 Game of the Year candidate in my opinion.

Message 4 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Oct 29, 2002
Yeah i know most of those games are coming out in the future. I just wanted to know if not getting those games that are already out I hard reserved was a good idea. I was going to use the money from the three i wasnt going to get anbd put it on GTA:VC. Which would be 15 bucks since each game was 5 dollars down. Any other people have any other ideas? I love Mecha games and rpgs and action and adventure games. THANKS
---Official Gamer Advisory Panel Member---
~Final Fantasy XI Beta Tester~
~Monster Hunter Beta Tester~
~Battlefield: Modern Combat Beta Tester~
~Jak X Combat Racing Beta Tester~

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..."
-Vivi Ornitier
Message 5 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Oct 29, 2002
gta vc is a must, id get madden 2003 & mortal kombat deadly alliance is out in nov
Message 6 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Oct 30, 2002
I would say go with Conflict Desert Storm on one end and then for just ,pure fun factor get yourself a copy of Jet X20 total along the lines of like,ssx tricky and THPS just pure fun and it plays great too!!!
Message 7 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes