Apr 20 2014
By: xGaMeRx99z I Only Post Everything 999 posts

What is it about online gaming that attracts the biggest **bleep**?

21 replies 190 views Edited Apr 20, 2014

Just the other day, I was driving to my apt. in GTA Online when some guy killed me for no reason (typical), then I respawned and I was walking to my car and he did it again (still typical). I respawn again, but this time I pulled out the assault shotgun and killed him, then this happens:

Him: Hey gamer... gamer...

I replaying his terrible audio quality in my head and I realise he's talking to me, so I ask "what"

Him: If you kill me again, I'll come to your house and slit your throat while you sleep.

There is actually someone out there that thinks he sounded like a bad **bleep** when he said that.

What is it about games like CoD and GTA that cause people to be the biggest **bleep** ever?

Rules & Guidelines Contact PlayStation Support | Need Help? PM Me

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 1 of 22 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Re: What is it about online gaming that attracts the biggest **bleep**?

Apr 20, 2014

No repercussions

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 2 of 22 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8030 posts

Apr 20, 2014

You thought I was kidding? 

Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 3 of 22 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Apr 20, 2014

Based from what you said, it appears as if he thinks he can do and say what he wants in the game.The only flaw in his actions is that he can only back up his action in the game and not in the real world. This could result in him thinking that he is better and thinks he can do whatever just because he shows skills that are only aparent in the game. 

If you had the opportunity, you should have went against his order and kill him again. It would show him that he cannot achieve his action as he may have no knowledge of your whereabouts and that his actions are only limited to the game. Plus, what gives him the right to kill you numerous times and you can't do a thing? 

Message 4 of 22 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Based from what you said, it appears as if he thinks he can do and say what he wants in the game.The only flaw in his actions is that he can only back up his action in the game and not in the real world. This could result in him thinking that he is better and thinks he can do whatever just because he shows skills that are only aparent in the game. 

If you had the opportunity, you should have went against his order and kill him again. It would show him that he cannot achieve his action as he may have no knowledge of your whereabouts and that his actions are only limited to the game. Plus, what gives him the right to kill you numerous times and you can't do a thing? 

Oh I killed him again alright, went and got my tank that I had been saving for a special situation and killed him like 30 times until he left. I was kinda hoping he'd say something while I was doing it, but he never said anything after the "threat".

Nothing to fear over an empty threat made by a guy playing GTA. Hell, even if he did somehow come to my house, I have a security system that is so loud you can hear it 2 blocks over and 3 guns in a safe less that 20 feet from my bed... I dont think his knife would be very helpful

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 5 of 22 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Apr 20, 2014

I actually wish you got this recorded... if true of course but knowing the GTA/COD audience I wouldn't be suprised.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 6 of 22 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

Apr 20, 2014

sertyla wrote:

I actually wish you got this recorded... if true of course but knowing the GTA/COD audience I wouldn't be suprised.

Yeah,I kind of wish I did too, but it was so random, I was shocked. I thought nothing could suprise me, comsidering how much CoD I've played, but apparently I was wrong.

Message 7 of 22 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Apr 20, 2014
Anonymity.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 8 of 22 (133 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Apr 20, 2014

Don't take those kinds of people seriously ever. They say stupid **bleep** like that just to scare you. I've never recieved death threats before but I know for a fact that there's no way they can get me or heck even do it. There's a huge people that need to seek therapy and the guy you mentioned should go look for help.

Message 9 of 22 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3603 posts

Apr 20, 2014
He/she feels that there will be no consequences. So there is no reason to remain a presentable person, assuming the player is a good person on the other side.
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 10 of 22 (123 Views)
0 Likes