Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Re: What is the latest game you bought?

May 19, 2013

Bioshock Infinite. Idk it's hard to get into the game for some reason. The world looks great and the story seems good, it just doesn't have that original Bioshock feeling to it imo. Next game I plan to purchase is The Last of Us. That game looks great!

Message 61 of 111 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3083 posts

May 19, 2013

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

Bioshock Infinite. Idk it's hard to get into the game for some reason. The world looks great and the story seems good, it just doesn't have that original Bioshock feeling to it imo. Next game I plan to purchase is The Last of Us. That game looks great!

Infinite is actually my first Bioshock, so it will probably take me longer to get into 1 & 2.

Twitter: @k_bro1|Nintendo Network ID: LordOfCourage
Message 62 of 111 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5204 posts

May 20, 2013

aliens game.jpgmine was aliens..great game..

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Message 63 of 111 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3083 posts

May 20, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

That game looks terrible, but I respect your opinion.

Twitter: @k_bro1|Nintendo Network ID: LordOfCourage
Message 64 of 111 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

May 20, 2013

kingbro1 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

It also got many negative reviews. Some reviewers even said it is one of the worst games of this gen. But then again, its all a matter of opinion and I will respect that. I've never played it, so for all I know, it could possibly be not that bad.

Message 65 of 111 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

May 20, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

mine was aliens..great game..

It also got many negative reviews. Some reviewers even said it is one of the worst games of this gen. But then again, its all a matter of opinion and I will respect that. I've never played it, so for all I know, it could possibly be not that bad.

I tend to disagree with that. When it comes to reviewing games some things are just undeniable facts (quality of AI, story, visuals, gameplay, etc.), and those are usually the things that will wheigh the heaviest on the review.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 66 of 111 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

May 20, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

I tend to disagree with that. When it comes to reviewing games some things are just undeniable facts (quality of AI, story, visuals, gameplay, etc.), and those are usually the things that will wheigh the heaviest on the review.

I'll have to respect that since its your opinion, but I'll disagree. I doubt that every person that bought and played a game will agree on 1 topic. Somewhere, there will be that guy that says "this isn't that bad" or "hey, I like this". But again, it just depends on how you look at it. I don't trust many reviews anyway. Lets just agree to disagree now.

Message 67 of 111 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

May 20, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

I'll have to respect that since its your opinion, but I'll disagree. I doubt that every person that bought and played a game will agree on 1 topic. Somewhere, there will be that guy that says "this isn't that bad" or "hey, I like this". But again, it just depends on how you look at it. I don't trust many reviews anyway. Lets just agree to disagree now.

Why not have a good discussion? That's what forums are for :smileytongue:

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 68 of 111 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

May 20, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Why not have a good discussion? That's what forums are for :smileytongue:

I knew you were going to reply with that :smileywink:

Message 69 of 111 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

May 20, 2013

kingbro1 wrote:

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

Infinite is actually my first Bioshock, so it will probably take me longer to get into 1 & 2.

Definitely play the first Bioshock. It's a cool game that I played a lot when it was new. Bioshock 2 was okay imo but not as good as the original. Infinite, not sure what it is but I can't seem to get into it. Maybe I just got to play it more idk.

Message 70 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes