Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/21/2013
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013
Last Guardian
Message 41 of 173 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
819 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013
Keyblade Wielder
Message 42 of 173 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20306 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

the ???? rank is the unattainable height that all psn members dream of

ill be there by 12 midnight tonightSmiley Wink


 

The only person even close to the mystery rank is shungo, and that's with 72,539 posts. It'll be a while before anybody even comes close to his rank and post count. Even DrGadget is only about halfway there. Smiley Very Happy

Message 43 of 173 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34138 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowstalker100 wrote:

the ???? rank is the unattainable height that all psn members dream of

ill be there by 12 midnight tonightSmiley Wink


 

The only person even close to the mystery rank is shungo, and that's with 72,539 posts. It'll be a while before anybody even comes close to his rank and post count. Even DrGadget is only about halfway there. Smiley Very Happy


and most if not all of the people who have the tier 5 ranks are all ex-mods from the old Lithium days, so thats why they have so many posts. us regular members dont stand a chance. Smiley Very Happy


Message 44 of 173 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013
I will be the one with the highest rank Smiley Very Happy. I am determined
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 45 of 173 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20306 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowstalker100 wrote:

the ???? rank is the unattainable height that all psn members dream of

ill be there by 12 midnight tonightSmiley Wink


 

The only person even close to the mystery rank is shungo, and that's with 72,539 posts. It'll be a while before anybody even comes close to his rank and post count. Even DrGadget is only about halfway there. Smiley Very Happy


and most if not all of the people who have the tier 5 ranks are all ex-mods from the old Lithium days, so thats why they have so many posts. us regular members dont stand a chance. Smiley Very Happy


 

Not to mention that a lot of the regular high ranking posters around here have become MVPs or have a good chance to become an MVP in the future, effectively nullifying the regular forum ranks. At this point, only you and DrGadget seem to have a chance of reaching such a rank, so long as you don't become an MVP and Gadget keeps not wanting to be one. Smiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 173 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

shadowstalker100 wrote:

the ???? rank is the unattainable height that all psn members dream of

ill be there by 12 midnight tonightSmiley Wink


 

The only person even close to the mystery rank is shungo, and that's with 72,539 posts. It'll be a while before anybody even comes close to his rank and post count. Even DrGadget is only about halfway there. Smiley Very Happy


and most if not all of the people who have the tier 5 ranks are all ex-mods from the old Lithium days, so thats why they have so many posts. us regular members dont stand a chance. Smiley Very Happy


way to crush the dream guysSmiley Sad


Message 47 of 173 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013

At 100 posts a day...which is REALLY hard to do if you arent in a discussion and arent spamming, you would have to post 1000 days in a row at that rate to catch up. This would put you at 100k posts...which, I would hope is the "????" rank

 

Good Luck

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 48 of 173 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013
I'm in it for the long haul. ???? Here I come!
Message 49 of 173 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: What is your favorite forum title?

May 3, 2013

johngie wrote:
I'm in it for the long haul. ???? Here I come!

save a spot for me at the top johngie Smiley Wink



Message 50 of 173 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes