Reply
Apr 19 2014
By: blackmoney831 Hekseville Citizen 346 posts
Offline

What kind women do you like?

108 replies 432 views Edited Apr 19, 2014
Do you like blondes, brunettes, blacks , redheads...etc?

I prefer brunettes and red heads, but I would also go with blondes Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 109 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6876 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

Apr 19, 2014

Is this thread like post attractive pics except you talk about them?

Message 2 of 109 (427 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/15/2013
Online
1035 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

Apr 19, 2014

blackmoney831 wrote:
Do you like blondes, brunettes, blacks , redheads...etc?

I prefer brunettes and red heads, but I would also go with blondes Smiley Happy

Live ones...Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 109 (424 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/29/2008
Offline
8030 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2014

I don't have those types of preferences. So as long as the face,  body, and hair looks good, the hair or whatever could be any color. 


Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 4 of 109 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

Apr 19, 2014

Dont mind me, Im just here to read the responses...

KZMProductionsGT
Message 5 of 109 (401 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/14/2008
Offline
3181 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

Apr 19, 2014

TheMooseChops wrote:

blackmoney831 wrote:
Do you like blondes, brunettes, blacks , redheads...etc?

I prefer brunettes and red heads, but I would also go with blondes Smiley Happy

Live ones...Smiley LOL


Dead are also fine.



"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 6 of 109 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

Apr 19, 2014

Akirasolid wrote:

TheMooseChops wrote:

blackmoney831 wrote:
Do you like blondes, brunettes, blacks , redheads...etc?

I prefer brunettes and red heads, but I would also go with blondes Smiley Happy

Live ones...Smiley LOL


Dead are also fine.


If you like them cold and not being able to fight back.

KZMProductionsGT
Message 7 of 109 (382 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6968 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

Apr 19, 2014

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

TheMooseChops wrote:

blackmoney831 wrote:
Do you like blondes, brunettes, blacks , redheads...etc?

I prefer brunettes and red heads, but I would also go with blondes Smiley Happy

Live ones...Smiley LOL


Dead are also fine.


If you like them cold and not being able to fight back.


.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 8 of 109 (379 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

Apr 19, 2014

What are you? Hitler? 

 

Hair color is of little importance to me.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 9 of 109 (366 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: What kind women do you like?

Apr 19, 2014
There are incredibly attractive women in every race/hair color variety you can imagine. At this point, I'm not picky.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 10 of 109 (262 Views)