Feb 08 2013
By: mixedkidbx Keyblade Wielder 9577 posts

Whats the best ice cream you've had?

30 replies 160 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

I have to say Blue Bunny Cookies and Cream is soooooo good.  It's the best Cookies and Cream out there IMO.  Sucks tho cuz the store around me rarely ever has it (or any Blue Bunny period) so i settle for Eddys Cookies and Cream.

Message 1 of 31 (160 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40080 posts

Re: Whats the best ice cream you've had?

Feb 8, 2013

mixedkidbx wrote:

I have to say Blue Bunny Cookies and Cream is soooooo good.  It's the best Cookies and Cream out there IMO.  Sucks tho cuz the store around me rarely ever has it (or any Blue Bunny period) so i settle for Eddys Cookies and Cream.

Hagen Daz, hands down, although BB is good as is Bluebell.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 31 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9577 posts

Feb 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

mixedkidbx wrote:

some of hagen daz is good, but they never offer the big sizes. its always those small cups that cost like $5

Message 3 of 31 (150 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7106 posts

Feb 8, 2013

mixedkidbx wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

mixedkidbx wrote:

some of hagen daz is good, but they never offer the big sizes. its always those small cups that cost like $5

Yeah, Hagen Daz is quite expensive.  Occassionally I'd have something like that, but usually I'd go with whatever's cheapest that sounds good.  I usually get Edy's or Kemp's - I like the "cow tracks" and other similar flavors especially.  Cookies and cream is good.  I sometimes like ones with cookie dough, brownies, etc. but there is too much variation and recently they just dissappointed me.  I don't eat ice cream often though; maybe twice a year I buy a box.

Message 4 of 31 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9577 posts

Feb 8, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

mixedkidbx wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

mixedkidbx wrote:

Yeah, Hagen Daz is quite expensive.  Occassionally I'd have something like that, but usually I'd go with whatever's cheapest that sounds good.  I usually get Edy's or Kemp's - I like the "cow tracks" and other similar flavors especially.  Cookies and cream is good.  I sometimes like ones with cookie dough, brownies, etc. but there is too much variation and recently they just dissappointed me.  I don't eat ice cream often though; maybe twice a year I buy a box.

lol i eat ice cream way too much....  way too much lol.   Eddys also has a double brownie chocolate (think thats what its called) and thats good too.  chunks of brownies in chocolate ice cream....  yum Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 31 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Feb 8, 2013

I'm a mint junkie.... so I Heart that Candy Cane Ice cream that came out during xmas.... and mint chocolate chip ^-^

Message 6 of 31 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Feb 8, 2013

IMG00122-20110123-2331.jpg 

Very yummy. Also makes a great bargaining chip with the lady Smiley Very Happy

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 7 of 31 (121 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2801 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Blue Bell is absolutely the best store-bought ice cream I've ever had. I gave up on Haagen Dazs, Ben & Jerry's, or Blue Bunny since eating Blue Bell. I also like Talenti Gelato, Caramel Cookie Crunch is my favorite flavor. OP if you can you should try Blue Bell's Cookies and Cream, it is most definitely delicious IMO. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 31 (114 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9577 posts

Feb 9, 2013

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

Blue Bell is absolutely the best store-bought ice cream I've ever had. I gave up on Haagen Dazs, Ben & Jerry's, or Blue Bunny since eating Blue Bell. I also like Talenti Gelato, Caramel Cookie Crunch is my favorite flavor. OP if you can you should try Blue Bell's Cookies and Cream, it is most definitely delicious IMO. Smiley Happy

ive never seen any Blue Bell in any of the stores around me.

Message 9 of 31 (109 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40080 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

Bluebell is very very good, my Publix sells it.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 10 of 31 (104 Views)
0 Likes