Treasure Hunter
4808 posts

Re: Where Would You Live?

Apr 11, 2013
Hawaii in "Lilo and Stitch" on the PS1. That and Montropolis from "Monsters Inc." for the PS1.
 photo nikemurphdawg_zps66fe1e36.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 60 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Honestly, walking around with a pistol on your hip is just stupid in the first place. To not move somewhere simply because you cannot walk around with a pistol on your hip is just..what?

Who cares? Why the hell do you need a pistol on your hip in the first place? To look like your bad? Take some fighting classes and leave the guns at home. Again, why bring a gun to a dollar store? I understand you guys like the freedom that the constitution brings, but that is just ridiculous.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 60 (86 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3715 posts

Apr 11, 2013

kythunder wrote:

my loss how??  i have way more freedoms here than there..if i was to walk in a restaurant to eat there with a pistol on my hip i would be tackled and arrested..

here where i am most people never give it a second thought...all the years i have opened carried i have had the police called on me one time and that was at the dollar store because some dumb lady was acting hysterical and they almost arrested her for inciting a riot  and they never even asked my name to in which by law they can't unless there was a law broke...

they actually believe in the constitution here..think i will stay..lol

Oooooo-kay.

Where ever "here" is, it sounds like a really fun and beautiful place to live. Enjoy.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 60 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 11, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

kythunder wrote:

my loss how??  i have way more freedoms here than there..if i was to walk in a restaurant to eat there with a pistol on my hip i would be tackled and arrested..

here where i am most people never give it a second thought...all the years i have opened carried i have had the police called on me one time and that was at the dollar store because some dumb lady was acting hysterical and they almost arrested her for inciting a riot  and they never even asked my name to in which by law they can't unless there was a law broke...

they actually believe in the constitution here..think i will stay..lol

Oooooo-kay.

Where ever "here" is, it sounds like a really fun and beautiful place to live. Enjoy.

it very much is but theres bad apples wherever you go and a whole lot more in that rainbow state..LMAO

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 60 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Rainbow state? Lol, ky, california is a pretty dangerous place to live, walking around with a gun there is only gonna get yourself shot and into a gun war, its no rainbow state, and I don't live there, so don't take this as me defending my home place, I live in Arizona, however, I have met people from California, and one of my cousins I have visited many time in california, and its anything but a rainbow state.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 60 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 11, 2013

if you actually live in AZ in which i don't believe you would see people carrying all the time as theres more there that open carry than any other state..

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 60 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4808 posts

Apr 11, 2013
I'm 16, and I'm going to have to agree with @kythunder. Just because someone carries a gun doesn't mean they think they're a badass. You never know when you'll need to use that gun to save your life or someone else's life.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 60 (89 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4808 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Bank robber with a gun?

"I'll use my king-fu skills"- itsnotozzyitsozz

"I wasn't expecting this, but I have my weapon." kythunder

kythunder wins in a bank robbery.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 60 (81 Views)
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 11, 2013

and to Horror..i never said it was the most important thing but why would someone want to live somewhere where you can't even exercise your Constitutional right?  just not for me..

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 60 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4808 posts

Apr 11, 2013
itsnotozzyitsozz, what's your problem with carrying a gun? Just curious.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 60 (67 Views)
0 Likes