Reply
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Dead.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 11 of 43 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Probably in a relationship with my best friend, if not then I'll be just like how I was in high school

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 12 of 43 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

Celebrating the fifth anniversary of you asking me this question. 

Message 13 of 43 (135 Views)
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

Probably in a relationship with my best friend, if not then I'll be just like how I was in high school


How were you in high school?

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 14 of 43 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

In 5 years I see us getting out of debt, maybe a rugrat or two running around the house, same job ( hopefully ) and generally living an easygoing life. A lot can happen in 5 years and I think about the future constantly.

Message 15 of 43 (121 Views)
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

Retired.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up


Message 16 of 43 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

In 5 years I'll be in my 50's, yes 50's, gezzzz, but only just Smiley Wink, married, check, kids no, we decided not to, pets, we have a 16/17 year old Maltese Dog called Georgie, we own our lovely own home with a two-car garage & live in a nice community surrounded on all sides by a golf course, we have an in-ground pool in the back yard, life is actually pretty good, if i can be exactly where I am now in 5 years I'll be a happy bunny!

 

BRIT-KO

Message 17 of 43 (118 Views)
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

In 5 years I'll be in my 50's, yes 50's, gezzzz, but only just Smiley Wink, married, check, kids no, we decided not to, pets, we have a 16/17 year old Maltese Dog called Georgie, we own our lovely own home with a two-car garage & live in a nice community surrounded on all sides by a golf course, we have an in-ground pool in the back yard, life is actually pretty good, if i can be exactly where I am now in 5 years I'll be a happy bunny!

 

BRIT-KO


whooooaaaaaaaa 50 wow its cool to see your still into gaming i hope i'm that way when i get your age

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 18 of 43 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

Former President of the United States Bill Clinton is in his 60's and is actually an avid video game player as well.

Message 19 of 43 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

Tinys wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

In 5 years I'll be in my 50's, yes 50's, gezzzz, but only just Smiley Wink, married, check, kids no, we decided not to, pets, we have a 16/17 year old Maltese Dog called Georgie, we own our lovely own home with a two-car garage & live in a nice community surrounded on all sides by a golf course, we have an in-ground pool in the back yard, life is actually pretty good, if i can be exactly where I am now in 5 years I'll be a happy bunny!

 

BRIT-KO


whooooaaaaaaaa 50 wow its cool to see your still into gaming i hope i'm that way when i get your age


Lol, I'm not there yet Tinys I'm in my 40s right now but yes I'll be 50 (just) in 5 years, been playing video games for many many years now, seeen many systems come & go, just for the record my parents who are in their mid 70's also have a PS3 & get much enjoyment from it.

 

BRIT-KO

Message 20 of 43 (103 Views)