Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4191 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Dead.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 11 of 43 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Online
5435 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Probably in a relationship with my best friend, if not then I'll be just like how I was in high school

JayJay 2515 signature
Message 12 of 43 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
24955 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

Celebrating the fifth anniversary of you asking me this question. 

Message 13 of 43 (128 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

Probably in a relationship with my best friend, if not then I'll be just like how I was in high school


How were you in high school?

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 14 of 43 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/05/2008
Offline
13363 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

In 5 years I see us getting out of debt, maybe a rugrat or two running around the house, same job ( hopefully ) and generally living an easygoing life. A lot can happen in 5 years and I think about the future constantly.

Message 15 of 43 (114 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
15582 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

Retired.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 16 of 43 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
29759 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

In 5 years I'll be in my 50's, yes 50's, gezzzz, but only just :smileywink:, married, check, kids no, we decided not to, pets, we have a 16/17 year old Maltese Dog called Georgie, we own our lovely own home with a two-car garage & live in a nice community surrounded on all sides by a golf course, we have an in-ground pool in the back yard, life is actually pretty good, if i can be exactly where I am now in 5 years I'll be a happy bunny!

 

BRIT-KO

Message 17 of 43 (111 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/21/2000
Offline
10008 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

In 5 years I'll be in my 50's, yes 50's, gezzzz, but only just :smileywink:, married, check, kids no, we decided not to, pets, we have a 16/17 year old Maltese Dog called Georgie, we own our lovely own home with a two-car garage & live in a nice community surrounded on all sides by a golf course, we have an in-ground pool in the back yard, life is actually pretty good, if i can be exactly where I am now in 5 years I'll be a happy bunny!

 

BRIT-KO


whooooaaaaaaaa 50 wow its cool to see your still into gaming i hope i'm that way when i get your age

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 18 of 43 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
24955 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

Former President of the United States Bill Clinton is in his 60's and is actually an avid video game player as well.

Message 19 of 43 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
29759 posts
 

Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Apr 29, 2013

Tinys wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

In 5 years I'll be in my 50's, yes 50's, gezzzz, but only just :smileywink:, married, check, kids no, we decided not to, pets, we have a 16/17 year old Maltese Dog called Georgie, we own our lovely own home with a two-car garage & live in a nice community surrounded on all sides by a golf course, we have an in-ground pool in the back yard, life is actually pretty good, if i can be exactly where I am now in 5 years I'll be a happy bunny!

 

BRIT-KO


whooooaaaaaaaa 50 wow its cool to see your still into gaming i hope i'm that way when i get your age


Lol, I'm not there yet Tinys I'm in my 40s right now but yes I'll be 50 (just) in 5 years, been playing video games for many many years now, seeen many systems come & go, just for the record my parents who are in their mid 70's also have a PS3 & get much enjoyment from it.

 

BRIT-KO

Message 20 of 43 (96 Views)