There are some great PS-One and PS2 games that have yet to receive the PS3 treatment. I seriously hope that the game developers & Sony consider making this happen. In my opinion these games need to be avaliable at the Playstation Store ASAP, I commend them for putting Jak & Daxter 1, 2, & 3 in a single package, I'll have to buy that soon.
Here's My List of games I'd like to see avaliable for download
1. Legend of Legaia-PS-One
2. Tomba & Tomba 2-PS-One
3. WWE Smackdown/Raw vs Smackdown-PS-One/PS2
4. Grand Theft Auto III-PS2
5. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City-PS2
6. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas-PS2
7. Breath of Fire 3-Ps-One
8. NBA Street & NBA Street Vol.2-PS2
9. Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Aresenal-PS2
Please add your list, and let them know.
1. The Urbz
2. Mortal Kombat Armageddon
( 50 characters, you could create your own, it even had a minigame that, with his mother's permission, I was able to let my nephue play!)
3. Playboy: The Mansion
4. any game you can think of with "sim" in the title
5. Aeon Flux (Never played it, would like to)
6. Previous Command & Conquer games? (not sure, all I know is Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 was awesome)
7. Wing comander? (Again, all I know is people who played it on Ps1 seem to remember it as being awesome.)
Crypt Killer- Psone
- Contact Customer service at 1-800-345-7669- Monday to Friday from 8AM - 8PM, PST
For Refund Inquiries, Click Here
To Chat with a Rep, Click here!
For the latest on everything Playstation, Check out the Blog!
I would love for as many dragon ball originals as possible they are great games and I am sure that many people would buy them. I have looked for the dragon ball games for ps2 and they are just not there anymore everyone is collecting them so I think a bundle or something would do great for Sony and for the buyers.
All of the above sound interesting btw!
The two games that really stand out from my past, were never released on any of Sony's consoles:
1. Out of This World
2. Flashback (sequel to the above)
Both titles, imo, redefined how strategy and adventure meshed cohesively and both had console releases on the SNES and Genesis. Hopefully, all this will change and both of these titles will be re-introduced on these fullsize and portable consoles via digital releases.