Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/23/2011
Offline
294 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013
That's why its called Off-Topic.
Message 91 of 117 (234 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8180 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

iiiiieeeeeiiiie wrote:
That's why its called Off-Topic.

Off-Topic refers to the forum. The Off-Topic forums is for threads/topics that do not qualify for the other forums. 

 

The rules for staying on-topic still apply within the Off-Topic forum. :smileyhappy:

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 92 of 117 (230 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31327 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


ChangeDaBullets wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

cdb someone reported your post and noone reported this one thats why


Yeah so i'll report all then fair is fair right?


Depends, if you are reporting it because it has inappropriate content, yes ( no vulgarity in the video if you listen to it). 

 

If you are reporting because you were, no that is being petty. 


exactly thats what i meant.

there is people making posts that break the rules but mods dont see it. and sometimes noone reports it

there also is people makings posts that break the rules and right away a certain someone reports it therefore it get deleted


Instead of talking about it. Why don't you report it?

 

:smileysurprised: Magical idea eh?


report what? im only having a discussion


Your 'discussion' is not on-topic. :smileywink:


neither is yours hypocrite so heres an idea i read before someone told me you should follow it:

 

"

Instead of talking about it. Why don't you report it?

 

:smileysurprised: Magical idea eh?"


Message 93 of 117 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8180 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


ChangeDaBullets wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

cdb someone reported your post and noone reported this one thats why


Yeah so i'll report all then fair is fair right?


Depends, if you are reporting it because it has inappropriate content, yes ( no vulgarity in the video if you listen to it). 

 

If you are reporting because you were, no that is being petty. 


exactly thats what i meant.

there is people making posts that break the rules but mods dont see it. and sometimes noone reports it

there also is people makings posts that break the rules and right away a certain someone reports it therefore it get deleted


Instead of talking about it. Why don't you report it?

 

:smileysurprised: Magical idea eh?


report what? im only having a discussion


Your 'discussion' is not on-topic. :smileywink:


neither is yours hypocrite so heres an idea i read before someone told me you should follow it:

 

"

Instead of talking about it. Why don't you report it?

 

:smileysurprised: Magical idea eh?"


Hey! That someone uses pink font just like me!

 

Ohh wait...

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 94 of 117 (226 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4546 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

and i see no changes...


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 95 of 117 (226 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31327 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

 


ChangeDaBullets wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

cdb someone reported your post and noone reported this one thats why


Yeah so i'll report all then fair is fair right?


Depends, if you are reporting it because it has inappropriate content, yes ( no vulgarity in the video if you listen to it). 

 

If you are reporting because you were, no that is being petty. 


exactly thats what i meant.

there is people making posts that break the rules but mods dont see it. and sometimes noone reports it

there also is people makings posts that break the rules and right away a certain someone reports it therefore it get deleted


Instead of talking about it. Why don't you report it?

 

:smileysurprised: Magical idea eh?


report what? im only having a discussion


Your 'discussion' is not on-topic. :smileywink:


neither is yours hypocrite so heres an idea i read before someone told me you should follow it:

 

"

Instead of talking about it. Why don't you report it?

 

:smileysurprised: Magical idea eh?"


Hey! That someone uses pink font just like me!

 

Ohh wait...


yeah there you go you cant even follow what you preach yourself.


Message 96 of 117 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Online
4939 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013
King, welcome to the Bender of Fenders, bro :smileyvery-happy:.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 97 of 117 (215 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6282 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

I still fail to understand what's so problematic about listening to Tupac...

 photo 8d93a78b-ab89-4bcb-9117-936bfa1cdf75_zpspfous1xr.jpg
Message 98 of 117 (211 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4546 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
King, welcome to the Bender of Fenders, bro :smileyvery-happy:.

thank you! now ima be here for 3 months! :smileyvery-happy:


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 99 of 117 (209 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31327 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

I still fail to understand what's so problematic about listening to Tupac...


saying something like "rap sucks" is ignorant and really immature


Message 100 of 117 (204 Views)
0 Likes