Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4890 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013
Hitman, Raging about same sex marriage when it doesn't effect you personally is also ignorant and immature.


Anyways, there's no problem with listening to anyone/any genre. I don't consider myself a huge rap fan, but I do like some of it (like Jarren Benton or Hopsin). The only genre I strongly dislike is Country music. :smileyvery-happy: apologies if anyone is a Country music fan, it's just not my style.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 117 (323 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
29254 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Hitman, Raging about same sex marriage when it doesn't effect you personally is also ignorant and immature.


Anyways, there's no problem with listening to anyone/any genre. I don't consider myself a huge rap fan, but I do like some of it (like Jarren Benton or Hopsin). The only genre I strongly dislike is Country music. :smileyvery-happy: apologies if anyone is a Country music fan, it's just not my style.

why are you still bringing that up it happenend months ago... did it effect YOU personally is that why you are still talking about that?

 

hopsin is ok i heard some of his stuff


Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 117 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4890 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 26, 2013
Hitman, My point was we can sit here and point fingers at what each of us has said in the past that is immature.

I personally like Jarren Benton more than Hopsin, but I'm glad you sorda like him :smileyvery-happy:
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 117 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
14432 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 27, 2013

Lol, it never fails....it never fails...


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 117 (292 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/04/2012
Online
973 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 27, 2013

iiiiieeeeeiiiie wrote:
Who here enjoy Tupac's music, movies or poetry? *raises hand*

I find it very hard to see why people idolize a rapist.

doc shady signature
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 117 (284 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
14432 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 27, 2013

docshady wrote:

iiiiieeeeeiiiie wrote:
Who here enjoy Tupac's music, movies or poetry? *raises hand*

I find it very hard to see why people idolize a rapist.


Anytime an entertainer dies, they become a martyr for some reason.... seemingly instantly justifying their fan-bases obsession with them.

 

Michael Jackson is a great example of this.


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 117 (275 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/04/2012
Online
973 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 27, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

docshady wrote:

iiiiieeeeeiiiie wrote:
Who here enjoy Tupac's music, movies or poetry? *raises hand*

I find it very hard to see why people idolize a rapist.


Anytime an entertainer dies, they become a martyr for some reason.... seemingly instantly justifying their fan-bases obsession with them.

 

Michael Jackson is a great example of this.


This is the part the boggles my mind.  Why?  Can people not read?  MJ is a great example.

doc shady signature
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 117 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2279 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 27, 2013

What's wrong with just liking the person's music?  Everyone has different tastes.  I don't like anime, you don't see me going into the anime threads, "Hey anime sucks, you guys are weirdo's"

 

If you don't like rap, move on.  Not everybody likes rock also.  If you're into skinny jeans/wearing make-up and cutting yourself, more power to you.

#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 117 (256 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Online
3809 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 27, 2013

Wait a minute since when was 2pac a rapist and MJ a Pedo?

KZMProductionsGT
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 117 (250 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Online
4781 posts
 

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 27, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

What's wrong with just liking the person's music?  Everyone has different tastes.  I don't like anime, you don't see me going into the anime threads, "Hey anime sucks, you guys are weirdo's"

 

If you don't like rap, move on.  Not everybody likes rock also.  If you're into skinny jeans/wearing make-up and cutting yourself, more power to you.


Why do people post in topics they don't like?

 

3 words: dat post count

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 117 (243 Views)
0 Likes