Fender Bender
3684 posts

Re: Who's a Tupac Fan ?

Sep 27, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

dc4daniel wrote:

What's wrong with just liking the person's music?  Everyone has different tastes.  I don't like anime, you don't see me going into the anime threads, "Hey anime sucks, you guys are weirdo's"

If you don't like rap, move on.  Not everybody likes rock also.  If you're into skinny jeans/wearing make-up and cutting yourself, more power to you.

Why do people post in topics they don't like?

3 words: dat post count

post count is serious business to a lot of people apparently lol

KZMProductionsGT
Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 117 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4430 posts

Sep 27, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

JayJay2515 wrote:

dc4daniel wrote:

What's wrong with just liking the person's music?  Everyone has different tastes.  I don't like anime, you don't see me going into the anime threads, "Hey anime sucks, you guys are weirdo's"

If you don't like rap, move on.  Not everybody likes rock also.  If you're into skinny jeans/wearing make-up and cutting yourself, more power to you.

Why do people post in topics they don't like?

3 words: dat post count

post count is serious business to a lot of people apparently lol

one....more...post....

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 117 (192 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

docshady wrote:

iiiiieeeeeiiiie wrote:
Who here enjoy Tupac's music, movies or poetry? *raises hand*

I find it very hard to see why people idolize a rapist.

He was never a rapist you idiot.... He was found guilty of touching a woman's buttocks not RAPING a woman. Can't you people look up this **bleep** on google? The other guy even said Pac was a active Black Panther when he wasn't....smh

The whole case was weird. There was no evidence (**bleep**, entry to the **bleep**, and what not) to such that I rape took place. He was arrested based off her word only...no facts were used during that case. In fact, he was set up by Haitian Jack (a New Yorker that was a complete trouble maker and a gangster). The woman who accused him came from Brooklyn (same place as Haitian Jack) and they knew one another. Tupac's lawyer also said in an interview that Haitian Jack was a police informant. Basically Tupac and Haitian Jack had a bad ordeal before the case (to lazy to summarize that). Real shady stuff I suggest you look at the info regarding that case. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 117 (188 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Hitman, Raging about same sex marriage when it doesn't effect you personally is also ignorant and immature.

Anyways, there's no problem with listening to anyone/any genre. I don't consider myself a huge rap fan, but I do like some of it (like Jarren Benton or Hopsin). The only genre I strongly dislike is Country music. :smileyvery-happy: apologies if anyone is a Country music fan, it's just not my style.

_
Anyone that says country music sucks is ignorant and immature.:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 117 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

_
No you just go into Home threads and say Home sucks and you guys are weirdos. Don't be a hypocrite.

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 117 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Sep 27, 2013

As I recall Setz didn't say rap sucks. He only said he disliked rap, and some of you were angry about that. And when someone on here posted something about country music a few months ago, a lot of you kept posting that country music sucks. So don't be total hypocrites people. 

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 117 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5317 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Rusty_I3oltz wrote:

As I recall Setz didn't say rap sucks. He only said he disliked rap, and some of you were angry about that. And when someone on here posted something about country music a few months ago, a lot of you kept posting that country music sucks. So don't be total hypocrites people. 

I didn't have a problem with Setz but you're the one who went way too far.

Edit: Thread has gone off the rails and is locked. Please remember to be excellent to each other!

--Emmental-er

photo 34873693-aedf-438c-95aa-fa471c2b6b7c_zpsb45f80a6.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 117 (126 Views)