:smileysad: no, it's genius :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue:
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 33 of 44 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

Re: Why can't e3 be here allready?!?!?

May 11, 2013
And that was my 800th post! So that's great. I'd like to thank everyone. All my fans (if I had some)
Thank you DAG, Blaze, GoatOfWar, Hitman, Brit, and Setz. And everyone else.
Message 34 of 44 (118 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

May 11, 2013
Shadow, you get your own thanks because I replied to you for my 800th. Gracias.
Message 35 of 44 (116 Views)
VP of Gaming
29998 posts

May 11, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
And that was my 800th post! So that's great. I'd like to thank everyone. All my fans (if I had some)
Thank you DAG, Blaze, GoatOfWar, Hitman, Brit, and Setz. And everyone else.

Congrats :smileyvery-happy: 800 more or 8000

Nintendo 65 :smileyvery-happy:

anyway cant wait for E3 probably gona have some GTA 5 news?

Maybe a new Hitman game info?

Cant wait to see what they will say about PS4.

So far in videogames the thing i am looking most forward to is GTA5. even more than the ps4 FOR NOW. after gta 5 then probly PS4 might be most anticipated for me but idk yet

Message 36 of 44 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3084 posts

May 11, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Make a Nintendo 65!

Personally, as much as I like the Wii as a console (it's weak, but it was the first to make motion controls good when done right), Nintendo just needs to make their nineth gen console powerful (and call it the N65, to symbolize that they're taking the power route for the first time since the Gamecube), but not to the point where it's too expensive. While I don't own a Wii U yet (I will when more games are released), I personally don't like it as a console because it's not a revolution, unlike the original Wii. Seriously, what crowd do they expect to get with the main controller? Tablet gamers? It's not simple enough for them.

Twitter: @k_bro1|Nintendo Network ID: LordOfCourage
Message 37 of 44 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 11, 2013
:smileyhappy:
NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Shadow, you get your own thanks because I replied to you for my 800th. Gracias.

feeling the appreciation

Message 38 of 44 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32721 posts

May 11, 2013

kingbro1 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

gamevader28 wrote:

Without question this will be the most important E3 in history.

What new games will we see from Sony?

Will Microsoft have any other exclusive games besides Halo, Gears and Fable?

Nintendo has no new Wii U games coming so no press conference for them.

No, Nintendo has other reasons for not having a conference. And no new games? Xenoblade 2? The next 3D Mario? Pikmin 3? Bayonetta 2? Retro's (the company who made the Metroid Prime games and Donkey Kong Country Returns) new game? Smash Bros. 4? Mario Kart 8? Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem? Wonderful 101? Yoshi's Epic Yarn? Possible new announcements like a new F-Zero or a brand new IP? You are misinformed.

rehashes, shovelware, a couple of possibly decent titles and no 3rd party multiplat games that will be on Microsoft and Sony systems.

sounds like a great line up.

Wait until we see more of these games before you give any criticism. And this Nintendo we're talking about. They only rehash the 2D Marios and Pokemons. And when it comes to 3rd party support, the lack of it will hurt Nintendo, but as a gamer who plans on owning multiple consoles (one generation I owned a PS1 and played N64 with relatives, the next I owned a PS2 and a Gamecube, and last gen I owned a PS3 and a Wii), I'll be covered.

more games? from who? all the devs who have said that they arent using the Wii U dev kit?

Nintendo screwed up with the Wii U, its just going to be left behind once the next gen starts and games become too powerful for it to run.

in this day and age a console cant survive on 1st party games alone, its something Nintendo never learned and now will learn the hard way. Mario and Zelda cant save them anymore.

Message 39 of 44 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3084 posts

May 12, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

gamevader28 wrote:

Without question this will be the most important E3 in history.

What new games will we see from Sony?

Will Microsoft have any other exclusive games besides Halo, Gears and Fable?

Nintendo has no new Wii U games coming so no press conference for them.

No, Nintendo has other reasons for not having a conference. And no new games? Xenoblade 2? The next 3D Mario? Pikmin 3? Bayonetta 2? Retro's (the company who made the Metroid Prime games and Donkey Kong Country Returns) new game? Smash Bros. 4? Mario Kart 8? Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem? Wonderful 101? Yoshi's Epic Yarn? Possible new announcements like a new F-Zero or a brand new IP? You are misinformed.

rehashes, shovelware, a couple of possibly decent titles and no 3rd party multiplat games that will be on Microsoft and Sony systems.

sounds like a great line up.

Wait until we see more of these games before you give any criticism. And this Nintendo we're talking about. They only rehash the 2D Marios and Pokemons. And when it comes to 3rd party support, the lack of it will hurt Nintendo, but as a gamer who plans on owning multiple consoles (one generation I owned a PS1 and played N64 with relatives, the next I owned a PS2 and a Gamecube, and last gen I owned a PS3 and a Wii), I'll be covered.

more games? from who? all the devs who have said that they arent using the Wii U dev kit?

Nintendo screwed up with the Wii U, its just going to be left behind once the next gen starts and games become too powerful for it to run.

in this day and age a console cant survive on 1st party games alone, its something Nintendo never learned and now will learn the hard way. Mario and Zelda cant save them anymore.

I actually agree with you. The only thing that can save the Wii U is if the PS4 and NeXtBox are overpriced and nobody is willing to buy them. Remember PS3 vs. 360? Remember how games like Devil May Cry 4 and Final Fantasy XIII got ported due to a good portion of their fanbases buying 360s?

Twitter: @k_bro1|Nintendo Network ID: LordOfCourage
Message 40 of 44 (66 Views)
0 Likes