Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 09 2013
By: Deadly_Rabbit123 Uncharted Territory 1868 posts

Why can't e3 be here allready?!?!?

43 replies 284 views Edited May 9, 2013

god, haven't been so excited for e3 like this in a while.  Maybe because of all the new hardware thats gonna be showcased.  Anyways can't friggen wait till it comes.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 1 of 44 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: Why can't e3 be here allready?!?!?

May 9, 2013

Yeah, I can't wait either.

Am I the only one that kind of misses only being able to get your info from a gaming magazine? Not having internet to find out what was happening? It was fun to have something to look forward to each month, looking in the mailbox for your issue of EGM, PSM or whatever. Rereading it from front to back.

Information is almost to readily available. lol.

Message 2 of 44 (278 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11169 posts

May 9, 2013

E3 used to be held in May before the switch in 2007. For a little while the convention ran in July but in the proceeding years it came back down to June.

UnrealButcher wrote:

Am I the only one that kind of misses only being able to get your info from a gaming magazine? Not having internet to find out what was happening? It was fun to have something to look forward to each month, looking in the mailbox for your issue of EGM, PSM or whatever. Rereading it from front to back.

Game Informer still publishes magazines in print, just in case you weren't aware. EGM is still around printing out magazines themselves. If you order magazines via mail it would help in regards to telling them that you don't want them to go exclusive with digital ink.

Message 3 of 44 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

May 9, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

god, haven't been so excited for e3 like this in a while.  Maybe because of all the new hardware thats gonna be showcased.  Anyways can't friggen wait till it comes.

Yep, I agree. Well, I may not be as excited for it as you, but this is definitely the most attention I have paid to an E3 since ever. Hoping it pays off because this next month will be a long one.

Message 4 of 44 (252 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18749 posts

May 9, 2013
I'm also very excited for E3. This is one of those years where we get a ton of brand new information on actual system hardware and can expect a new way to game in the future.

I'm very much looking forward to the PS4, new game announcements for the PS4 (launch titles or close to launch titles), and how the new Xbox console will compete with the PS4. It'll be a very interesting watch for sure. :smileyhappy:
Message 5 of 44 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

E3 used to be held in May before the switch in 2007. For a little while the convention ran in July but in the proceeding years it came back down to June.

UnrealButcher wrote:

Game Informer still publishes magazines in print, just in case you weren't aware. EGM is still around printing out magazines themselves. If you order magazines via mail it would help in regards to telling them that you don't want them to go exclusive with digital ink.

Yeah I get GamerInformer. I was just being nostalgic about when I didn't have internet back in the day and would get my information about the upcoming launch of PS2 and games like Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Timesplitters, Twisted Metal, Final Fantasy (series), etc, from a magazine once a month. Kind of made it a bit more exciting having to wait.

Message 6 of 44 (247 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

May 9, 2013

I cover E3 and it's a pain in the **bleep**. However I do really enjoy it, I love seeing all the new stuff and the suprise anouncements, especially the new hardware.

----------------------------------------------------------
Joshua Mobley: Internet Media Guy / Comic Book Writer / Podcast & Show Host / Founder of VGU.TV & Rocket Man Publishing LLC

Tumblr Blog: "Josh Likes Games." | Twitter
Message 7 of 44 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

May 9, 2013

Without question this will be the most important E3 in history.

What new games will we see from Sony?

Will Microsoft have any other exclusive games besides Halo, Gears and Fable?

Nintendo has no new Wii U games coming so no press conference for them.

Message 8 of 44 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

May 10, 2013

Honestly, I'd want to delay it as far as possible. Still got so **bleep** many games to play, how should I manage that if we fast forward just to further announcements of even more games? :smileywink:

Message 9 of 44 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16511 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

The earth hasnt rotated enough times.

Message 10 of 44 (205 Views)