Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Re: Why can't e3 be here allready?!?!?

May 10, 2013

Biting my knuckle carving tally marks into the wall counting down the days until the  Electronic Entertainment Expo. Please, I can't wait. I can't wait for the video games. Must consume. I need the video games and I need them now! Enough with waiting!

Message 21 of 44 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20306 posts

May 10, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^is it for PS4? I thought it looked cool, but I wasn't sure what it'll be released on.

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/04/04/thief-4-ps4-preview/

The next Thief game does plan on being released for the PS4. Sounds like something that could make a good launch title if possible. Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 44 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

May 10, 2013

kingbro1 wrote:

gamevader28 wrote:

Without question this will be the most important E3 in history.

What new games will we see from Sony?

Will Microsoft have any other exclusive games besides Halo, Gears and Fable?

Nintendo has no new Wii U games coming so no press conference for them.

No, Nintendo has other reasons for not having a conference. And no new games? Xenoblade 2? The next 3D Mario? Pikmin 3? Bayonetta 2? Retro's (the company who made the Metroid Prime games and Donkey Kong Country Returns) new game? Smash Bros. 4? Mario Kart 8? Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem? Wonderful 101? Yoshi's Epic Yarn? Possible new announcements like a new F-Zero or a brand new IP? You are misinformed.

some of those games listed have already been announced - those other new games, that are just possiblities at this point, are 2 or 3 E3 shows away from being released

Message 23 of 44 (127 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

May 10, 2013

kingbro1 wrote:

gamevader28 wrote:

No, Nintendo has other reasons for not having a conference. And no new games? Xenoblade 2? The next 3D Mario? Pikmin 3? Bayonetta 2? Retro's (the company who made the Metroid Prime games and Donkey Kong Country Returns) new game? Smash Bros. 4? Mario Kart 8? Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem? Wonderful 101? Yoshi's Epic Yarn? Possible new announcements like a new F-Zero or a brand new IP? You are misinformed.

rehashes, shovelware, a couple of possibly decent titles and no 3rd party multiplat games that will be on Microsoft and Sony systems.

sounds like a great line up.

Message 24 of 44 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

May 11, 2013

gamevader28 wrote:

Would honestly love to see more exclusives from microsoft like brand new IP's.  The only new titles I expect sony to show is Naughty Dogs new ps4 game and Gran turismo 6.  I'm probably gonna pre order both consoles when they will be available for pre order

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 25 of 44 (115 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

May 11, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

gamevader28 wrote:

Would honestly love to see more exclusives from microsoft like brand new IP's.  The only new titles I expect sony to show is Naughty Dogs new ps4 game and Gran turismo 6.  I'm probably gonna pre order both consoles when they will be available for pre order

seems these days that making new IP's is a HUGE gamble. companies sink millions into a project that will be a hit or miss, there no longer is an inbetween.

due to this we see more and more devs sticking to what they know and what will sell. id love to see some other developers branch out from their comfor zone like what Naught Dog is doing with The Last of Us.

Message 26 of 44 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

May 11, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

kingbro1 wrote:

gamevader28 wrote:

rehashes, shovelware, a couple of possibly decent titles and no 3rd party multiplat games that will be on Microsoft and Sony systems.

sounds like a great line up.

Wait until we see more of these games before you give any criticism. And this Nintendo we're talking about. They only rehash the 2D Marios and Pokemons. And when it comes to 3rd party support, the lack of it will hurt Nintendo, but as a gamer who plans on owning multiple consoles (one generation I owned a PS1 and played N64 with relatives, the next I owned a PS2 and a Gamecube, and last gen I owned a PS3 and a Wii), I'll be covered.

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 27 of 44 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 11, 2013

ugh NINTENDO isnt going o be there so its like E3 doesnt exist.....

i need zelda and super smash bros news!

Message 28 of 44 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

May 11, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

They'll have directs before, during, and after E3, so we'll get to hear something from them. However, Nintendo should be at E3 because every gamer and their grandparents know what that is. Nintendo Direct is very obscure compared to E3 conferences.

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 29 of 44 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 11, 2013

kingbro1 wrote:

shadowstalker100 wrote:

They'll have directs before, during, and after E3, so we'll get to hear something from them. However, Nintendo should be at E3 because every gamer and their grandparents know what that is. Nintendo Direct is very obscure compared to E3 conferences.

yeah they are obscure

ill just have to wait Smiley Sad

Message 30 of 44 (92 Views)
0 Likes