Last Guardian
8915 posts

Re: Why we all just cant get along as one community!

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

There are jerks everywhere but there are also good people. You can't expect everyone to be nice to you, but you can try to be nice to everyone. 

I can tell that most of the folks here are decent and friendly ( not trying to fish for kudos here ), and they know how to have respect for others without telling them. 

I hardly ever mean to be rude, but sometimes I come off as rude. It may also be due to my directness.

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 11 of 15 (80 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 5, 2013

do to others as they do to you.....

Message 12 of 15 (77 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 5, 2013
I like getting along with people.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 13 of 15 (61 Views)
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
25319 posts

May 5, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

Because the PS Home people are kinda of weird... and creepy.

home to me never really felt like home. even when i beta tested it and fiddles with it a few times after launch. i would check in every now and then to see what has changed but it really only seems like a mini transaction nightmare and nothing more. no gateway to being super social and certainly not a gateway into entertainment and gaming. now if home allowed you to have guests over to listen to music or share photos or direct links to games you own then perhaps. if worlds did more than showcase trailers to the games that inspired them and actually let you play demos within their space or allowed you to earn home items from those games THEN home would be a billion times better. as is its just avatars running around and spending real money on fake vr junk that doesnt enhance anything about the experience.

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 14 of 15 (57 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 5, 2013

MIA_Philly wrote:

dc4daniel wrote:

Because the PS Home people are kinda of weird... and creepy.

home to me never really felt like home. even when i beta tested it and fiddles with it a few times after launch. i would check in every now and then to see what has changed but it really only seems like a mini transaction nightmare and nothing more. no gateway to being super social and certainly not a gateway into entertainment and gaming. now if home allowed you to have guests over to listen to music or share photos or direct links to games you own then perhaps. if worlds did more than showcase trailers to the games that inspired them and actually let you play demos within their space or allowed you to earn home items from those games THEN home would be a billion times better. as is its just avatars running around and spending real money on fake vr junk that doesnt enhance anything about the experience.

With the LOOT radios you CAN have friends over to your personal space to listen to music, or even watch a movie with the LOOT active T.V.'s featuring Crackle. Also, if you have a picture frame you can display any photo on your PS3 hard drive for guest to enjoy. Just in case you haven't seen those features. Maybe one day Home will incorporate enough of the features you're looking at to give it another try. It's evolving all the time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes