Jun 4, 2013

Scar from lion king is the most badass villian. just sayin

Photobucket
Message 11 of 22 (143 Views)
Fender Bender
2608 posts

Re: Worst movie villian

Jun 4, 2013

The Mandarin - even before the whole twist regarding his true identity, Ben Kingsley just didn't feel very threatening or evil

The entire cast of Prometheus - villains to the nongeneral filmgoer's intelligence

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 12 of 22 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
33214 posts

Jun 4, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:
I think the worst is Joker.... Just look how he treats Harley.

FiveFourteen no like when big bad man treat Harley mean. FiveFourteen no likey

Agreed, especially in The Fark Knight.  If I was there in the police precinct when the Joker was demanding a cell phone, I would have just killed him.  The end.  It was obvious why he wanted a cell phone.  Countless innocents would have been saved.

Crazy doesn't make you bulletproof.  Just blow his head off.

And really, where does he sleep?  What does he eat?  How does he exist with no money and no lair?  He can't hide his face.  As soon as you see him walking around, you call me.  I show up and blast him, because obviously Batman can't figure that one out.  The end.

I couldn't kill Bane or most of the other "real" Batman villains.  What are you nuts?  They have powers.  Maybe the Penguin.  Take away his umbrella and he's nothing.  And forget it with any of Superman's villains, or any of the Marvel villains.  Someone with super powers can go after them.  But yeah, I have no doubt I would drop the Joker with a simple revolver.  He's nothing.

Message 13 of 22 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

I thought voldemorts motives where stupid, Most of the apperance in the movies was ackward to...

Have you read the books? They were way better than the movies and flushed out the characters more extensively.

I read a few of them but I gave up because there was no point when I could just watch the movies. I just thought it was stupid that a creepy old wizard had a grudge because harry was the only one who survived. Just move on with your life lol

AHAHA here is another one

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 14 of 22 (129 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4231 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I'm assuming the OP's intention is to raise discussion about the worst movie villain, as in just stupid / dumb / down right bad. Correct?

Because I see a lot of members posting likeable / awesome villains. :smileytongue:

IMO, worst (as in horrible) movie villain: Any of the villains from Schumacher's "Batman & Robin."

Worst (as in awesome) movie villain: John Doe (Seven), Standsfield (Leon / The Professional)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 15 of 22 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I'd say Alec Trevelyan from Goldeneye. He corners Bond at one point and instead of shooting him, he taunts him instead.

Message 16 of 22 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Worst, as in he sucked or that he was really evil/bad? 

Anyhow, John Ryder in The Hitcher was the worst.

Rutger Hauer

photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Message 17 of 22 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2608 posts

Jun 25, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

I'd say Alec Trevelyan from Goldeneye. He corners Bond at one point and instead of shooting him, he taunts him instead.

Well, that's pretty much Bond tradition.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 18 of 22 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

The Mandarin - even before the whole twist regarding his true identity, Ben Kingsley just didn't feel very threatening or evil

The entire cast of Prometheus - villains to the nongeneral filmgoer's intelligence

I really liked Kingsley as Mandarin...up until that god awful twist. Hated Iron Man 3 for that, probably my least fav Marvel Movie.

Message 19 of 22 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32891 posts

Jun 25, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Dr. Octopus.

every Spider-Man villian sucked. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 20 of 22 (54 Views)
0 Likes