Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/21/2000
Offline
10007 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 25, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:
What time is the event? I don't see myself getting the Nextbox because I'm too heavily invested in PlayStation.

you can get heavily invested in both lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2452 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Tinys wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:
What time is the event? I don't see myself getting the Nextbox because I'm too heavily invested in PlayStation.

you can get heavily invested in both lol


Not on my wages. :smileytongue:

 photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/21/2000
Offline
10007 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 25, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

Tinys wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:
What time is the event? I don't see myself getting the Nextbox because I'm too heavily invested in PlayStation.

you can get heavily invested in both lol


Not on my wages. :smileytongue:


well then sell your ps3 stuff for it lol lol lol just kidding

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/09/2011
Offline
1833 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 26, 2013

PS4 is a day one purchase for me.  I'm getting it with watch dogs and drive club.  I may end up getting both consoles if at reasonable prices HOWEVER, If I where to get the next Xbox it would have to have some NEW games and not just halo, forza, and gears of war.  I would really want to see if there is new IP's.  As I said before, ps4 will be my first choice and I may wait on the Xbox until next summer 

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/08/2008
Online
711 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 26, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

PS4 is a day one purchase for me.  I'm getting it with watch dogs and drive club.  I may end up getting both consoles if at reasonable prices HOWEVER, If I where to get the next Xbox it would have to have some NEW games and not just halo, forza, and gears of war.  I would really want to see if there is new IP's.  As I said before, ps4 will be my first choice and I may wait on the Xbox until next summer 


I'm really hoping they don't overwhelm their line up with Kinect games.. I mean those could be fun and all, but I really want to see some great AAA exclusives.
(Also: your signature is probably the funniest thing I seen today.)


Feel free to add/follow me on any service~
| Twitter | N4G |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| PlayStation Network: Sarobi | Xbox Live: FXAA | Steam: Sarobi | Wii U: Sarobi |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use magic outside of Hogwarts.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/30/2009
Offline
125 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 26, 2013

I will be watching..still think Sony wrecked the Socom commmunity and i myself as well as many other wont support Sony anymore.

Sony you can pack the PS4 with 50 gigs of GDRR5 and 20 cpu cores, wont make a difference.

 

YOU  BAILED ON THE SOCOM COMMMUNITY

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/26/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 26, 2013
I want to see what they have to offer :smileyhappy: But I read a few reviews and rumors(most turned out true for the 360 and PS3) that they are pretty much competing with the Wii-U lol so I most likey won't even buy a Xbox Infinity
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
267 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 26, 2013
Oh civilized you say..I'll just go then. Stupid Microsoft with their CoD-Netflix machine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/30/2009
Offline
125 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 26, 2013

Why i may disagree with Sony's idea of closing down Zipper ent and i say i would not get a PS4..i know i will, but a Wii u  never.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/12/2009
Online
4791 posts
 

Re: Xbox Infinite event on May 21st

Apr 27, 2013

Sajuk wrote:

I will be watching..still think Sony wrecked the Socom commmunity and i myself as well as many other wont support Sony anymore.

Sony you can pack the PS4 with 50 gigs of GDRR5 and 20 cpu cores, wont make a difference.

 

YOU  BAILED ON THE SOCOM COMMMUNITY


Socom is dead, Move on.


Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (27 Views)