Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 03 2013
By: heGOTmeAGAIN I Only Post Everything 1050 posts

Xbox One Trolls on PS Forums and Internet Gaming sites

26 replies 562 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

Well everyone knows the reveal was not what M$ had hoped.

We have M$ fans wanting to jump ship and find salvation with the PS4.

This has scared M$, how do we stop or atleast slow this snowball of bad news?

I don't think even if M$ releases 15 or 20 exclusive titles it will erase the damage done.

So now they have 1 choice as I see it. They can't erase the negative publicity from there release failures.

They have to attack the other system that they are competing against the PS4.

M$ probably knows better than anyone the power of the internet. They are and will start to worm websites

to take some light off their downfalls. I was on 1 website where people were  complaining about the

new share button interfering with their possible gaming experience. Any kind of negative seeds they can plant

they will regardless of fact or not. The M$ army is planning now and will be implementing this strategy in full force.

Through the years:Atari 2600 , Nintendo, Sega Genesis, PS1 (2), PS2 (2), PS3  (2), PSP, PS VITA

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (562 Views)
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Xbox One Trolls on PS Forums and Internet Gaming sites

Jun 3, 2013

I highly doubt M$ would stoop that low. Most gamers know the truth anyways. 

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 3, 2013

renstimpy3 wrote:

I highly doubt M$ would stoop that low. Most gamers know the truth anyways. 

You even seen a politician whose is behind in votes fail to release negative attack ads? Well M$ is the underdog no I cannot insult man's best friend like that. To quote a bad anime "dattebayou"(you better believe it!).

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Well, you've got to kind of figure MS would resort to dirty tricks.

Heck, I think the Xbox One is itself a dirty trick.  Designed to gouge gamers and change the landscape of gaming forever.

And MS has got to be feeling alot of panic right now.

Their release was nothing short of catastrophic.

They stand to lose billions if this ship sinks.  And we all know it will.

I read that guy's post, saying the Share button on the dualshock 4 will destroy the console, or something.

What a silly argument.

Theres a big difference between a share button you don't have to use, and an intrusive kinect sensor you DO have to use.

And I don't see how BC somehow ruins the next gen.

The architecture is different, so just keep your PS3!

I know it's alot of money, but I've started saving now.

I bet if I can sock away about $700 or so, I can get the console and a release game or two.

I have totally stopped even thinking about spending any more monay on the Xbox brand.

Microsoft may resort to bashing the PS4 in an attempt to take the spotlight off their own disastrous failings.

But I remember the old adage:

If you set out to dig someone else's grave... be sure to dig two.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2464 posts

Jun 3, 2013
You guys must have very empty lives if you get so obsessed about consoles and the companies behind them~.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (490 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13956 posts

Jun 3, 2013

As I said before, apparently the release of two new Next-gen systems has given the fanboys on both sides a reason to start attacking. It's dumb as hell, but that's what they like to do. As a multisystem gamer though, my opinion of MS's reveal is that it could have gone better. Yes, we needed to see more games. But you know what? We didn't even get to see the PS4 system at Sony's reveal. So we are not well informed as gaming consumers to be judging either system right now. Let Sony and MS tell us more info at E3, THEN we can decide for ourselves the quality of each and whether or not one or both are worth getting at launch.

..Now, "Live long and Beyond PS gamers" LOL!

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (484 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

Rad_Vlad wrote:

Well, you've got to kind of figure MS would resort to dirty tricks.

Heck, I think the Xbox One is itself a dirty trick.  Designed to gouge gamers and change the landscape of gaming forever.

And MS has got to be feeling alot of panic right now.

Their release was nothing short of catastrophic.

They stand to lose billions if this ship sinks.  And we all know it will.

I read that guy's post, saying the Share button on the dualshock 4 will destroy the console, or something.

What a silly argument.

Theres a big difference between a share button you don't have to use, and an intrusive kinect sensor you DO have to use.

And I don't see how BC somehow ruins the next gen.

The architecture is different, so just keep your PS3!

I know it's alot of money, but I've started saving now.

I bet if I can sock away about $700 or so, I can get the console and a release game or two.

I have totally stopped even thinking about spending any more monay on the Xbox brand.

Microsoft may resort to bashing the PS4 in an attempt to take the spotlight off their own disastrous failings.

But I remember the old adage:

If you set out to dig someone else's grave... be sure to dig two.

Sony is  going to retire xbox!!..  that whole company is in turmoil..  All the  dmr  or w/e is not the biggest  blow to  them..They shunned  indie devs,.  This is the biggest disrespect  you can do in the gaming industry or any industry ,Becuase every devs was indie dev at one point.   they are  saying without saying it (indie dev) are nothing more than  slaves to make money for them and what they do, dont make or break xbox, we dont need  you.

Trust me they are going to pay!!

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (466 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
You guys must have very empty lives if you get so obsessed about consoles and the companies behind them~.

Soooo true.

I play video games for fun , I don't care about M$ or sony , I don't care who win or lose, heck I didn't even waste my time before to see that E3 thing lol, this time is the first time in my life that I will see E3 , to see if it worth to keep my vita or no. I only care about the system I have now and what games I can play on it , if it don't give me what I want , I sell it and buy different one.

And I really don't understand this, if M$ blocked used games or they want you to pay a fee or whatever , simply no one buy it for that reason and see how M$ will rethink about used games, the problem here we have the fans lol they will go and buy it day 1, despite they don't like that used games fee , they buy it day 1 just to say yay we are loyal to M$, same thing for sony and sony's fans lol.

No one will die if you didn't buy ps4 or xbox1 from day 1 lol , and the games will not run away .

I remember long time ago , games were only about having fun and spend good times with your friends and your family , now video games are only about making more mony for the companies, like M$ and Sony , they don't care if you enjoyed that game or no , they only care about your money, if no one buy their gaming products they will rethink about how to run their gaming systems and gaming services again to make it match what the people want.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (448 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Jun 3, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:

Yep, thats about right. My life is pretty empty sad, and boring.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Jun 3, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:

That is true! lol I play games to have fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (428 Views)