Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5258 posts

Re: Yes.

Mar 29, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

who is that exactly?

A former moderator that had little to no tolerance for spam. I believe I was the only one that never had a problem with her here.

She could have easily sent many of us here to a one-year-long vacation. I never had a problem with her either, but I wasn't like this back then. 

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 93 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I dont understand this thread...Its 9 pages of nothing.

Welcome to a thread by this particular OP.  This is how it usually goes.... He'll be happy to know it didn't get deleted and made it to 2 pages if not more by the time it's done.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 93 (51 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18105 posts

Mar 29, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

who is that exactly?

A former moderator that had little to no tolerance for spam. I believe I was the only one that never had a problem with her here.

She could have easily sent many of us here to a one-year-long vacation. I never had a problem with her either, but I wasn't like this back then. 

I still remember the whole fiasco over on the old Naughty Dog Forums. With Cobra around, it got to a point where posting something about the MLP show (even remotely) meant that the entire thread got deleted. I understand why some threads would be deleted for spam, but if you responded to a thread with it and even if it may have been fitting, it had a pretty high chance of being deleted.

Then we had the whole "Post Tag Crisis" where people went to war with tags. :smileyvery-happy:

I understand Cobra's motives, but sometimes it just felt like it was TOO much, ya know?

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 93 (45 Views)
0 Likes