Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 02/12/2010
Offline
610 posts
 

Re: Your PSN Biography

Oct 10, 2012

About myself: White male of European descent, from Ontario Canada. English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch

German, French and apparently a little Native aboriginal Indian in there as well.

 

Why I chose my PSCanuck: Off the top of my head. In hindsight, I probably should have chose

a handle that would have given me more anonymity. Although Canadian by nationality, I very

rarely say "eh" at the end of each sentence. lol

 

Why I chose to buy a PS3: I did my homework, noticing in several articles and in posts

on different forums, the X360 had a lot of  instability issues. Motherboards being fried

from overheating, RROD etc. In retrospect, I don't regret making my decision. Best

Console and gaming selection I'd ever had. Also, my PS3 I bought over two years

ago is still running just fine (knock on wood).:smileyvery-happy:

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Online
3987 posts
 

Re: Your PSN Biography

Oct 22, 2012

PSCanuck wrote:

About myself: White male of European descent, from Ontario Canada. English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch

German, French and apparently a little Native aboriginal Indian in there as well.

 

Why I chose my PSCanuck: Off the top of my head. In hindsight, I probably should have chose

a handle that would have given me more anonymity. Although Canadian by nationality, I very

rarely say "eh" at the end of each sentence. lol

 

Why I chose to buy a PS3: I did my homework, noticing in several articles and in posts

on different forums, the X360 had a lot of  instability issues. Motherboards being fried

from overheating, RROD etc. In retrospect, I don't regret making my decision. Best

Console and gaming selection I'd ever had. Also, my PS3 I bought over two years

ago is still running just fine (knock on wood).:smileyvery-happy:

 

 


Very Cool. :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: Your Biography

Oct 22, 2012

Nickname: Jesse

 

Nationality: Filipino

 

Reason behind my PSN: Well I chose tsukuyomi_28 because since my surname is Bulan which is Ilocano for moon (Ilocano is a dialect of Filipino language) and Tsukuyomi-No-Mikoto is the Japanese god of the moon and then 28 is the day I was born.

 

Favorite genre (games): fps, tps, fighting, racing, stealth, action/adventure, rpg (mostly jrpg)

 

Favorite genre (music): rap metal, nu metal, pop, R&B

 

About me: Well I'm a silent type of guy who have a nephrotic syndrome which is a nonspecific disorder in which the kidneys are damaged, causing them to leak large amounts of protein and as well as asthma and that I carry them for the rest of my life unless I have transplant but I don't worry much about it 'cause it was suppressed and now I have to take care of myself.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Online
3987 posts
 

Re: Your Biography

Oct 22, 2012

tsukuyomi_28 wrote:

Nickname: Jesse

 

Nationality: Filipino

 

Reason behind my PSN: Well I chose tsukuyomi_28 because since my surname is Bulan which is Ilocano for moon (Ilocano is a dialect of Filipino language) and Tsukuyomi-No-Mikoto is the Japanese god of the moon and then 28 is the day I was born.

 

Favorite genre (games): fps, tps, fighting, racing, stealth, action/adventure, rpg (mostly jrpg)

 

Favorite genre (music): rap metal, nu metal, pop, R&B

 

About me: Well I'm a silent type of guy who have a nephrotic syndrome which is a nonspecific disorder in which the kidneys are damaged, causing them to leak large amounts of protein and as well as asthma and that I carry them for the rest of my life unless I have transplant but I don't worry much about it 'cause it was suppressed and now I have to take care of myself.


Welcome, and Sorry about your disorder. 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: Your Biography

Oct 23, 2012
Thank you and it's not a hindrance to me anymore.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (137 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3266 posts
 

Re: Your Biography

Feb 4, 2013

Yea Im bumping this thread but I want to post my bio here....Thought this would last longer but whatevs.

 

 

PSN ID: HeavensLightfire

 

Nickname: Heaven, Light

 

Occupation(Optional):  Must you know? :smileyfrustrated:

 

Years on PSN: 2006-2008, 2008-Present

 

About Me:   Well lets see, I can be pretty calm and friendly most of the time.  I've never really gotten that upset before, nevertheless I've still gotten irritated at alot of things. I seem to make friends easily outside PSN and I do, in fact, do other things, not just PSN all day. I love to go exploring and I often travel around my small town and find relics by digging up the soil, it's like so fun. I'm pretty much out of tune with the rest of the guys my age, I listen to mostly 90s music and I like to roleplay in my spare time. So there's what you need to know about me, nuff said.

 

My Favorite Type of Music: New Age, Alternative Rock, Post-Grunge, Dance, Electronic, Classical (Yea I posted more than one..0_0))

 

 

Why did you chose your PSN ID:  Originally I wanted HeavensGates, but that was taken, heavenlight was also taken, so I ended up putting fire as a replacement. That kind of ended up with my ID. At least its unique :smileytongue:

 

 

What do you like about PSN:  Just being able to meet new people, being through online gaming or what such, and just typically enjoying myself with what PSN provides.

 

Why did you buy a PS3/ Vita:  I've been a PS2 user since 2000, so when the PS3 came out, there was no question about it, I had to go out and buy myself a PS3.

 

Your Favorite PSN User:  Anyone on my friend's list is equally my friend, I have no favorites :smileyhappy:

 

Your Favorite Game:  The Uncharted Series

 

Anything else you want to add or comment on:  I joined the forums last year, so I was a little late on that X_X.

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (100 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
399 posts
 

Re: Your Biography

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

PSN ID: Look at the forum name DERP!

 

Nation : Norwegian

 

 

Nickname: Bear or Kharn

 

Occupation(Optional): Misanthropist

 

  

About Me: Not much to say really, I exist and make zero impact on the world, if a plane engine were to fall through my house and kill me the world would would still be a insignificant rock revolving around a sun in a galaxy swimming in a infinite universe.

 

My Favorite Type of Music: Brutal Deathmetal/Slam

 

 

Why did you chose your PSN ID:  Why did you ?

 

 

What do you like about PSN: Because M$haft charges for everything that should be free, also the system only games are better IMO.

 

 

Your Favorite PSN User: No one TBH, I have a small friends list and they dont even respon to my messages.

 

Your Favorite Game: This gen ? Dishonored ,  All time ? Hexen

 

Anything else you want to add or comment on: I want wear Kaley Cuoco's panties on my face like a bandit mask!

 

"this is a stick up ,hands in the aie ! SNIFF SNIFF"


_ THY ART IS MURDER _
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4402 posts
 

Re: Your Biography

Feb 5, 2013

sstfamily wrote:

Didnt your mom ever tell you not to put personal info on the internet just saying :smileytongue:


No offense meant to the OP, but could this thread not be used for phishing?  Just thinking, and wondering.

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Online
3987 posts
 

Re: Your Biography

Feb 5, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

sstfamily wrote:

Didnt your mom ever tell you not to put personal info on the internet just saying :smileytongue:


No offense meant to the OP, but could this thread not be used for phishing?  Just thinking, and wondering.

 

Moble


Lets not bring that up please. 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4402 posts
 

Re: Your Biography

Feb 6, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

sstfamily wrote:

Didnt your mom ever tell you not to put personal info on the internet just saying :smileytongue:


No offense meant to the OP, but could this thread not be used for phishing?  Just thinking, and wondering.

 

Moble


Lets not bring that up please. 


My appologies.:smileyhappy:

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes