Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: Your most UNDERRATED film/movie?

Mar 22, 2014

Must say, i absolutely love THE SANDLOT.  Not even a baseball fan, but who hasn't played a pickup game w/ friends at sometime in their life?  Going to have to check out THE FOUNTAIN.  Another film of Jackman's worth checking out is "PRISONERS."  Friend loaned it to me as a must watch, and i went a good two weeks without doing so, thinking it was probably garbage.  Boy, was I wrong.  One of the better films I've seen this year.  Quite a surprise, I don't much care for Hugh Jackman.  Anson Mount needs to take the helm as WOLVERINE.

Message 81 of 112 (223 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1861 posts

Mar 22, 2014

plathunterplus wrote:

Must say, i absolutely love THE SANDLOT.  Not even a baseball fan, but who hasn't played a pickup game w/ friends at sometime in their life?  Going to have to check out THE FOUNTAIN.  Another film of Jackman's worth checking out is "PRISONERS."  Friend loaned it to me as a must watch, and i went a good two weeks without doing so, thinking it was probably garbage.  Boy, was I wrong.  One of the better films I've seen this year.  Quite a surprise, I don't much care for Hugh Jackman.  Anson Mount needs to take the helm as WOLVERINE.

Yeah I heard Prisoners was really good I'll have to check it out myself.

The List.
#PSASBR2

PlayStation All-Stars 2 spread the word and Sony make it happen please.
Message 82 of 112 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4924 posts

Mar 22, 2014
I forgot, Perks of Being a Wallflower. I liked that movie.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 83 of 112 (202 Views)
Wastelander
398 posts

Mar 22, 2014
Everyone is know thinks I'm crazy when I say Empire Records. I love it & can't get enough of it *holding couch cushion*
#finfree
Message 84 of 112 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Mar 22, 2014

The Great Gatsby (2013)

Message 85 of 112 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9201 posts

Mar 22, 2014

RxVenomFox12 wrote:

The Great Gatsby (2013)

Same. Only it's the 70's version with Robert Redford in it. Got to see it in high school.

Message 86 of 112 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1768 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2014

Have you guys watched Stephen King's IT? I think it was a group of episodes combined in one to make a really long movie. I thought it was quite underrated. Curry acting as IT the clown was awesome and terrifying! But I will have to admit.... it drags off a bit too much towards the end. Stephen King's The Stand was also another really good show/long movie

young beard signature
Message 87 of 112 (175 Views)
I Only Post Everything
983 posts

Mar 22, 2014

japan makes the best movies and the best animation ^.^

cant w8 to retire their ^^^

Message 88 of 112 (174 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Mar 22, 2014
But Korean art is amazing. As well as their internet. There's no such thing as "buffering" or "disconnecting."
~私はあなたを愛して~
Message 89 of 112 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13397 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2014

plathunterplus wrote:

Prisoners was much better than I expected it to be. Don't agree with your Anson Mount comment, yet anyway. Jackman has a few more Wolverines movies to go before he's too old for that role.

My votes for underrated movies are Rocky III, 25th Hour, Falling Down ( awesome personified ) , and Bandits ( the chemistry between Willis and Thorton sells this movie big time ) .

Message 90 of 112 (164 Views)
0 Likes