Ghost of Sparta
14031 posts

Re: Your most disturbing cartoon as a kid?!

Apr 13, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
Courage the Cowardly dog was such a good, scar,y twisted show. I saw all of those episodes in the above posts when they first came out. I however, don't believe there was THAT much to them. Like courage being insane and playing with their dead bodies? Nah... However, it IS a creepy show regardless. But no matter what. THIS takes the cake... I mean... Holy hell.... THIS was a kids movie?

@bob-maul 

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (105 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Apr 13, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
Was never really allowed to watched many cartoons, but the dark crystal was a pretty freaky flick.

I used to hate that movie as a kid because of how strange it was. But now I love it because it was so different from other movies because of how dark it was

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4455 posts

Apr 13, 2014
I still have it around here somewhere. On a tape no less. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3760 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ren and Stimpy, and Cow and Chicken

KZMProductionsGT
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11022 posts

Apr 13, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Ah yes... this.

There was a certain episode that still creeps me out to this day, it's the one where Billy looks at the sun for a long time and his eyes gets burned, nothing really happened until the very last scene of the episode. Grim was messing up with his eyes and making Billy see things in a weird way, but that wasn't all. The very very last part shows Billy with a bunch of eyeballs on his face, then the episode ends.

That was one of the creepiest things i've seen as a kid... it didn't give me nightmares or anything, but it was just "ugh", know what i mean?

I actually watched that episode not too long ago and i still have that ugh feeling when Billy shows up with a bunch of eyeballs on his face. It's not cartoony eyeballs if you guys were wondering, it's a bunch of human eyeballs all moving around as if they're alive.... ugh.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17649 posts

Apr 13, 2014

renatabls wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Ah yes... this.

There was a certain episode that still creeps me out to this day, it's the one where Billy looks at the sun for a long time and his eyes gets burned, nothing really happened until the very last scene of the episode. Grim was messing up with his eyes and making Billy see things in a weird way, but that wasn't all. The very very last part shows Billy with a bunch of eyeballs on his face, then the episode ends.

That was one of the creepiest things i've seen as a kid... it didn't give me nightmares or anything, but it was just "ugh", know what i mean?

I actually watched that episode not too long ago and i still have that ugh feeling when Billy shows up with a bunch of eyeballs on his face. It's not cartoony eyeballs if you guys were wondering, it's a bunch of human eyeballs all moving around as if they're alive.... ugh.

I remember that one. They aired it quite often actually. I remember that sun-stare challenge scene very well, since he stared at it all day long.

I don't recall the end though. :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

Have you guys heard of "Candle Cove"? It's a really old cartoon that got banned for a number of reasons. I suggest searching it up if you haven't already :smileywink: I'm not so sure if this show is real (though many claim it is), but it makes for a very interesting rumor 

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5943 posts

Apr 13, 2014

I vote Cow and Chicken as well. That show as straight up weird. 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 19, 2014

;

Courge the cowardly dog. ;- ;

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2585 posts

Apr 19, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

Have you guys heard of "Candle Cove"? It's a really old cartoon that got banned for a number of reasons. I suggest searching it up if you haven't already :smileywink: I'm not so sure if this show is real (though many claim it is), but it makes for a very interesting rumor 

Candle Cove is a made-up creepypasta

but anyways

Courage is the one I remember most vividly.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (44 Views)
0 Likes