Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 13 2014
By: YoungBeard Uncharted Territory 1855 posts

Your most disturbing cartoon as a kid?!

32 replies 215 views Edited Apr 13, 2014

THis is just that I've seen on many threads so I thought interesting to see what you guys whould have to say about it. But anyways, what was disturbing cartoon (that was aimed for children) that you watched as a child (or even now :smileywink:

Assuming that you were born in the 80s or 90s,you that there were some very messed up cartoons. 21st century also had some disturbing cartoons..... but IMO, it never matched the 80s or 90s. Here are my top 2

Ren and Stimpy and Invader Zim (which aired during the early 2000s?) Here is a clip these two that I found really disturbing. And keep in mind that both these series almost always consistently made some messed up episodes

young beard signature
Message 1 of 33 (215 Views)
Welcoming Committee
12269 posts

Re: Your most disturbing cartoon as a kid?!

Apr 13, 2014

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. But I actually liked how distrubing it was. I never seen Invader Zim until I got a bit older.

Message 2 of 33 (209 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1855 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

I forgot about the Grim Adventures. Great times :robothappy: But did you like Invader Zim? I liked it for the pure fact that it's just downright distrubing. Oh also forgot to mention: Courage the Cowardly Dog had a few episodes that were just so creepy and disturbing because of the feeling of death and lonelieness. THhs guy on youtube nails which episodes are the most disturbing. #1 is just strangley bone-chilling....

young beard signature
Message 3 of 33 (204 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6059 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Cow & Chicken. Also, Tweety and Sylvester, especially the episode where Tweety drinks a Hyde potion making him/her turn into a monster. I swear the bird had the most terrifying voice in the dub. 

The episode in Tom and Jerry where Tom goes to hell in his dream ( three kittens go to heaven in a bag. :smileylol: )

Message 4 of 33 (196 Views)
Gaming Beast
2063 posts

Apr 13, 2014

dr-derange-james-bond.jpg

This dude still gives me nightmares. James Bond Jr. I bet no one here ever watched that show but me.

Don't hesitate. Wait! Maybe you should...
Message 5 of 33 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5373 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

I forgot about the Grim Adventures. Great times :robothappy: But did you like Invader Zim? I liked it for the pure fact that it's just downright distrubing. Oh also forgot to mention: Courage the Cowardly Dog had a few episodes that were just so creepy and disturbing because of the feeling of death and lonelieness. THhs guy on youtube nails which episodes are the most disturbing. #1 is just strangley bone-chilling....

Hahaha Courage. loved that show but even I thought it was freaky at times like that Ramses ghost or the big white head in the basement :smileytongue:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ac6307a86ca67a8cfa16b4212a23a296/tumblr_mw4b2uDVQW1qe87p5o1_500.gif

The flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 33 (186 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1855 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Rene_Led wrote:

Hahaha Courage. loved that show but even I thought it was freaky at times like that Ramses ghost or the big white head in the basement :smileytongue:

Haha, yeah. But the Great Fussilli still had me cowering from watching another episode when I first saw :smileyvery-happy:

It's just so disurbing how Courage's owners died by turning into.... puppets :smileysurprised:

young beard signature
Message 7 of 33 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1855 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Cow and Chicken...... no words to describe how strange tat show was :smileyvery-happy:

young beard signature
Message 8 of 33 (179 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5373 posts

Apr 13, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

Rene_Led wrote:

Haha, yeah. But the Great Fussilli still had me cowering from watching another episode when I first saw :smileyvery-happy:

It's just so disurbing how Courage's owners died by turning into.... puppets :smileysurprised:

If I remember, didn't courage show always have a twisted (bad ) ending in a way? I think Eustuece always got like some bad endings most of the time, like flesh eaten by rat (as seen in your video), or the mummy that took his blanket and he was left mummified lol

The flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.

N52 Grayson 6

Message 9 of 33 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5373 posts

Apr 13, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

Cow and Chicken...... no words to describe how strange tat show was :smileyvery-happy:

Pork butt :smileytongue:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4gg92bpiF1r9c63ao1_500.gif

N52 Grayson 6

Message 10 of 33 (171 Views)