Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5448 posts

Re: Your "Petitions" are breaking rules.

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:
You can call me "forum police" all you want.... but everyone complains about someone's thread and nothing happens because they don't report it. It seems I'm of but a few people who want to keep this forum stay the way its been for the past few years.

The last thing ANYONE wants, is for this forum to turn into the massive chaos that is the Xbox forum.

Hear, hear!

Besides, pointing out that somethign is breaking ToS might actually help someone unintentionally breaking ToS from getting banned.  We're here to help each other.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Jun 20, 2013
LOL WOW :smileyvery-happy:
RED
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3359 posts

Jun 20, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

You can always report it then move along.  A little forum friendly tip: don't announce to everyone what they are doing wrong, just makes you look like an unwanted self appointed forum police officer. If something is out of line report it, and let moderation handle it. That being said... there has been a lot of this recently so I understand where you are coming from.

How are they supposed to know what they did wrong if no one calls them out on it?

Mods can't get to every single thread.

Remember, its encouraged that we police ourselves... this is a MASSIVE community, and there's too few mods.

Of course no one likes to be told that they're in the wrong, those people need to get their heads out of their butts and learn the forums rules and guidelines.

You can call me "forum police" all you want.... but everyone complains about someone's thread and nothing happens because they don't report it. It seems I'm of but a few people who want to keep this forum stay the way its been for the past few years.
The last thing ANYONE wants, is for this forum to turn into the massive chaos that is the Xbox forum.

well if you wanna police a forum you should go over there. seems like you have been there enough anyways to know lol....

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Is it just me, or are these Resposes getting, more, & more childish by the min.

Saying something like...

No one likes a Picture of a Police or

saying... awww looks like the op is butt hurt..
Get a life and quit your whining...

Does anyone actually read what they write anymore?
Some of these sound really childish...

I'm not here to say this is wrong, or people shouldn't complain, i'm just saying at least be Smart about it...

Now I would like to add, that I feel People should be able to Voice their own Oppinions...
Soliciting is however Completely different, & I can see why People would get mad about that, ~_~

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14941 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Man, just as I was about to create a poll about my new website where we solicit things.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Man, just as I was about to create a poll about my new website where we solicit things.

lol

For the most part, people should just report offending (to the rules, I mean, sure, go ahead and report posts you don't like, but abusing the report function can get you banned) posts and move on. If there's a problem (as in, tons of the same kind of rule-breaking posts or whatnot), make a post in the thread linking the forum rules.

While I'm not 100% on it, it is possible the OP does fall under the same rule he posted (and so thread may be locked/deleted). Don't quote me on it though; posts like this are generally not left unlocked for long (lucky the OP there really aren't any mods on at this time) and it may be a different rule that causes it. We're just generally not encouraged to make a thread solely to link the forum rules...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (40 Views)
0 Likes