Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

B00M-get-0wned12 wrote:

Oh my god Splatter I feel for you man. You should take some self defence classes or something if this still happens.

And my worst injury is amputating my own leg due to it getting some form of cancer that could make the blood rot and kill me. I was extremely poor at the time and since I had to pay for health care (was in America at the time) I paniced and I sliced off my own foot. But this new titanium leg is pretty sweet! XD

Message 21 of 95 (130 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Everyone's reaction when I tell them!

Message 22 of 95 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I'd  been having breathing problems since April this year and finally in May my lungs stopped working. I woke up out of a dead sleep not able to breathe. I was scared as hell banging on the walls walking from the bathroom to the living room to finally hitting the floor. Luckily my sister had stayed the night and heard the comotion and called 911. The volunteer firefighters showed up and put me on oxygen and the paramedics strapped me to a machine and kept making me take Ventolin.

The problem was I could breathe in small amounts of air but not exhale so my lungs were near full capacity all the time. Finally when I could exhale normally again I was taken to the hospital to have blood work, x-rays and lung treatments done. Still waiting on an answer to what the heck happened.

Aside from that all my injuries are typical kid stuff. Nothing serious. Smiley Happy

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 23 of 95 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Jul 7, 2013
My worst injury was when I stabbed my hand (don't ask how it happened). My most painful injury was when I was kneed in my shin super hard and it hurt badly to walk/jog/run for 2 weeks. I still have a bump where I got kneed and it was 2 months ago.
Message 24 of 95 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 7, 2013

My worst injury was when I broke both the Radius and Ulna in my left arm haha. Some friends were pegging me with basketballs and soccer balls in my backyard so I tried to open my gate but it wouldn't open. So naturally I begin to vault over it! Well the board snapped at the top and I fell forward over the other side of the fence. And landed on my arm. Both bones snapped up and away. Wasn't a compound fracture. Funny thing is I didn't even know it was broken until I tried to use my left arm to open my gate. The adrenaline from falling I guess took over.

We all have our lives to live. Chill and enjoy the ride. Take into consideration the situations the people around you are facing. Live Long and Prosper.
Message 25 of 95 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jul 7, 2013

My pancreas and Gal Bladder became severely infected somehow. The gal bladder failed and the doctor said the pancreas was about too. If that failed id been killed. That was last year. Had emergency surgery too. The morphene drugs they put me on to stop the pain was actually pretty awesome. 

Oh, and i did something i cant say here. 

Message 26 of 95 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 7, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

My pancreas and Gal Bladder became severely infected somehow. The gal bladder failed and the doctor said the pancreas was about too. If that failed id been killed. That was last year. Had emergency surgery too. The morphene drugs they put me on to stop the pain was actually pretty awesome. 

Oh, and i did something i cant say here. 

Glad you made it... seriousness aside... why would you torment us with wanting to know what you did?!?!

We all have our lives to live. Chill and enjoy the ride. Take into consideration the situations the people around you are facing. Live Long and Prosper.
Message 27 of 95 (104 Views)
MVP Support
13766 posts

Jul 7, 2013

When I was six years old, I had to be rushed to the hospital to get stitches on my head because the school bus driver indirectly caused it by turning too fast while driving.

I also remember putting on a foot cast to heal a stubbed toe that was caused when I was messing around with exercise dumbbells. That was when I was eight when I remember my injury.

As of now, I'm starting to recover from soreness around the thighs when I was at the beach in another city during the time of Fourth of July. I guess it's the lack of leg exercise and heavy tides may have contributed to the soreness and made it slightly difficult for me to walk for a couple days.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 28 of 95 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Physically the most pain I have suffered is a bat flying out someone's hand during PE hitting me hard in the chest (I was the throwing in a game of Rounders) and giving me a server asthma attack that was weirdly painful.

Funny now though. All my school BS is way behind me Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 95 (98 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36935 posts

Jul 7, 2013

i had broken ribs, collapsed lung, punctured heart, broken shoulder, all happened when i was in a car crash.

Message 30 of 95 (94 Views)
0 Likes