PlayStation MVP
16065 posts

Re: boston bombing... hoax or real?! what do you think.

May 1, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Come on guys you need to get involved in this topic more there is nothing wqrong with asking questions

You've asked plenty of questions.... and many have given plenty of explanations, most with logic and common sense that would shed reasonable doubt on you.

You can ask all the questions you like, but when they start turning into the same questions over and over.... its gets annoying and like now, no one cares to discuss it further with you.

I tried to reason with you weeks ago about this very thing.... and all I kept getting was "But what if...." questions back.

This is one of the biggest tellings of conspiracry theorist noobs... the moment someone presents them with a reasonable argument, another question is raised to the point where the one making any sense simply gives up and others would see it as some sort of victory for the conspiracy theorists...

Come on man, give it a rest. Please.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 41 of 42 (51 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: boston bombing... hoax or real?! what do you think.

May 1, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Come on guys you need to get involved in this topic more there is nothing wqrong with asking questions

You've asked plenty of questions.... and many have given plenty of explanations, most with logic and common sense that would shed reasonable doubt on you.

You can ask all the questions you like, but when they start turning into the same questions over and over.... its gets annoying and like now, no one cares to discuss it further with you.

I tried to reason with you weeks ago about this very thing.... and all I kept getting was "But what if...." questions back.

This is one of the biggest tellings of conspiracry theorist noobs... the moment someone presents them with a reasonable argument, another question is raised to the point where the one making any sense simply gives up and others would see it as some sort of victory for the conspiracy theorists...

Come on man, give it a rest. Please.

Sounds like Democrats! xD

I agree with all that gR just said.

Moble

Message 42 of 42 (43 Views)