Jan 25 2013
By: Gerardo_Tito First Son 1 posts

i just got my ps3 stolen does the ps3 warranty allow me to get a new one for free

13 replies 300 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Re: i just got my ps3 stolen does the ps3 warranty allow me to get a new one for free

Jan 25, 2013

Seeing as you would have no easy way of proving this I'd bet on 'No'.

photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: i just got my ps3 stolen does the ps3 warranty allow me to get a new one for free

Jan 25, 2013

The PS3 warranty does not include insurance against theft.

Please read this: http://us.playstation.com/support/warranties/ps3/index.htm

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (292 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27612 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Lol, no it does not!!!

P.S. Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2065 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Hardly a laughing matter.

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (259 Views)
VP of Gaming
27612 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

armyluke wrote:

The Lol in my response was because the OP thought the Sony warranty covered the theft of his PS3, sorry but that is actually quite funny, it was not the fact that it was stolen, but then you already knew that, didn't you!

Fail, try again armyluke!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (243 Views)
Survivor
2065 posts

Jan 27, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

armyluke wrote:

The Lol in my response was because the OP thought the Sony warranty covered the theft of his PS3, sorry but that is actually quite funny, it was not the fact that it was stolen, but then you already knew that, didn't you!

Fail, try again armyluke!

Still, wasn't very welcoming for a so called 'Welcoming commitee', don't know what I failed at, being a **bleep** like everyone else here?

Might as well tell him to **bleep** off.

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (233 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7239 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Yea Brit!
Dont be a meanie!
energy
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2065 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Hes taken mean to a whole new level, we'll have to think of a new word for it.

What he done was basically the same of a kid asking a teacher a question and the teacher breaking out in laughter.

Is 'Welcoming Commitee' something he has been elected for or is that just what he likes to call himself?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (194 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27612 posts

Jan 29, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Hes taken mean to a whole new level, we'll have to think of a new word for it.

What he done was basically the same of a kid asking a teacher a question and the teacher breaking out in laughter.

Is 'Welcoming Commitee' something he has been elected for or is that just what he likes to call himself?

Welcoming Committee Thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Welcoming-Committee-v-2-0/td-p/378...

I'll say one last time, I found the OP's question humorous, I didn't burst out laughing, I smiled, it was/is funny, at least to me that someone would think that a 1 year manufacturers warranty would cover theft, sorry but it is, I'm, not apologizing for it, nor should I.

I'm sure the teacher would have smiled too.

Good luck thinking of the new word for mean, I'll start it off, how about BRIT-MEAN-KO?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (187 Views)
0 Likes