Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
16511 posts

Re: iPhones blow

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

you have an iPhone? well theres your problem. :smileytongue:

Never had a problem until now, well, not counting the rediculously over-complicated way they have you put things onto the device...and the way they lock songs you buy, and restrict where they can be played.:smileyindifferent:

Message 11 of 14 (51 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5649 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Android always welcomes wounded Apple users!

Message 12 of 14 (40 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Android always welcomes wounded Apple users!

They'll be welcoming me soon, my SGS4 was shipped today!

BRIT-KO

Message 13 of 14 (34 Views)
PlayStation MVP
41050 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

you have an iPhone? well theres your problem. :smileytongue:

Never had a problem until now, well, not counting the rediculously over-complicated way they have you put things onto the device...and the way they lock songs you buy, and restrict where they can be played.:smileyindifferent:

This is what bothers me.  My brother gave me an iPhone 3G (?) for whatever (apps, music, surfing) and when I tried to put music on it, there were hoops to jump through.  I don't like using iTunes so I use SharePod which more than suffices for the iPod he gave me a few years before but with the iPhone, it showed that I added the songs but the iPhone wasn't registering/recognizing them in the Music section.  So I *HAD* to install iTunes to even get music on the thing (or even attempt to add music to it via SharePod cause it told me I needed iTunes).  Just too much of a headache so I only have a few albums on it and even when I do get stuff on it's still a problem: if I have a single from a movie by a group added to an album, I can do that with ease on SharePod and with the iPod.  iPhone & iTunes?  Nope.  It's a headache to even get the default album it's listed under cover art to take priority over the movie OST cover.

I just gave up at a point and removed the song from the album :smileyindifferent:

Message 14 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes