Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: iPhones blow

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

you have an iPhone? well theres your problem. Smiley Tongue

Never had a problem until now, well, not counting the rediculously over-complicated way they have you put things onto the device...and the way they lock songs you buy, and restrict where they can be played.Smiley Indifferent

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 11 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9698 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Android always welcomes wounded Apple users!

Message 12 of 14 (51 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40614 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Android always welcomes wounded Apple users!

They'll be welcoming me soon, my SGS4 was shipped today!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 13 of 14 (45 Views)
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

you have an iPhone? well theres your problem. Smiley Tongue

Never had a problem until now, well, not counting the rediculously over-complicated way they have you put things onto the device...and the way they lock songs you buy, and restrict where they can be played.Smiley Indifferent

This is what bothers me.  My brother gave me an iPhone 3G (?) for whatever (apps, music, surfing) and when I tried to put music on it, there were hoops to jump through.  I don't like using iTunes so I use SharePod which more than suffices for the iPod he gave me a few years before but with the iPhone, it showed that I added the songs but the iPhone wasn't registering/recognizing them in the Music section.  So I *HAD* to install iTunes to even get music on the thing (or even attempt to add music to it via SharePod cause it told me I needed iTunes).  Just too much of a headache so I only have a few albums on it and even when I do get stuff on it's still a problem: if I have a single from a movie by a group added to an album, I can do that with ease on SharePod and with the iPod.  iPhone & iTunes?  Nope.  It's a headache to even get the default album it's listed under cover art to take priority over the movie OST cover.

I just gave up at a point and removed the song from the album Smiley Indifferent

Message 14 of 14 (41 Views)
0 Likes