Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
88 posts

Re: questions about the forum

Apr 6, 2014

this is just getting worse and worse thanks anyway (guess this wont be the forum im looking for)

Current obsessions ps4... and that's it got nothing to say except I like t joke around also excuse my bad grammar and spelling HAVE A GOOD DAY :smileyvery-happy:
Message 11 of 28 (114 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6728 posts

Apr 6, 2014

^ Is pretty simple  really.Every forum is similar to this one in one way or the other.Regarding the signature options most forums don't allow you to just upload a photo and use it as signature.Most of the time it has to be done manually like copying an HTML code for example.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 12 of 28 (109 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Apr 6, 2014

one last question  (the questions are getting ridiculous now) how do i know if someone replied to me? 

Current obsessions ps4... and that's it got nothing to say except I like t joke around also excuse my bad grammar and spelling HAVE A GOOD DAY :smileyvery-happy:
Message 13 of 28 (106 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6728 posts

Apr 6, 2014

If someone for example mentions you like this "@ZOMBIE-55-SLYER" you will receive a notification on your email that someone replied to your post.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 14 of 28 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11980 posts

Apr 6, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

ZOMBIE-55-SLYER wrote:

what about pictures do i need another website to put a picture instead of the trophy background?

Yes you would need to a photo hosting website like

Photobuket

Tinypic

Imgur

Among others to use a photo as your signature.Just upload the the photo you want and copy & paste the HTML code in your signature box.

There's another method to get the picture as a signature, without needing another site.

Click on your name to go to your "about yourself" page. You can see all of what you do and how much of everything you did. If you see the title of a thread you posted bolded here, it may indicate that there are replies you have not read yet, including new replies.

Now, you have an album for pictures here too. It should be on the right side. You need to be logged in for this. Click on "View images for .... " to see the pictures you posted here.

Now, go to an picture album you made. It can be public or create a new one. Afterwards, you can add pictures here from your computer or elsewhere. Add a picutre into this so it can be in your photo albulm. 

Once you are viewing the picture you added, right click and click on "open image in new tab". You will then have the url for the image, where you can use it for the code that @KANE-FIRE  posted for you. I've done this before numerous times, no site necessary.

I hope you'll stay in these forums, or in forums in general. Welcome!

Message 15 of 28 (91 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Apr 6, 2014
Thanks a lot!! I wasn't really going to leave I just thought "hey this might not be the right forum for me" also I kinda find it weird i saw you on every post I saw the past 3 hours XD
Message 16 of 28 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11980 posts

Apr 6, 2014

ZOMBIE-55-SLYER wrote:
Thanks a lot!! I wasn't really going to leave I just thought "hey this might not be the right forum for me" also I kinda find it weird i saw you on every post I saw the past 3 hours XD

You can easily run into people here. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 17 of 28 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Apr 7, 2014
One last thing how do I post reviews? I saw how much reviews posted in my profile
Message 18 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11980 posts

Apr 7, 2014

ZOMBIE-55-SLYER wrote:
One last thing how do I post reviews? I saw how much reviews posted in my profile

If you mean reviews as in game/tv/book/etc reviews, you can simply make a thread and review anything you wish. If it is for a game on Playstation, it can be put in the General Forums section. 

Message 19 of 28 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Spoiler
FireShot Screen Capture #1110 - 'questions about the forum - PlayStation® Forums' - community_us_playstation_com_t5_Off-Topic_questions-about-the-forum_td-p_43308550.png

Why's that black? How is it black? @KANE-FIRE are you a magician?

Edit: NVM I FINALLY FOUND IT.

Message 20 of 28 (40 Views)
0 Likes