Message 1061 of 2,117 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Thread

May 20, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

I think the fans are the worst part of the show. Check out this article:  New Creepy Brony MLP Stuff

I find it very disturbing that you people like this stuff.

And you're reading "Cracked.com", which I assume it's just a decent-but-clever comedy site with twisted facts and mindless sheep. I did give a fair read on the article, by the way. I'm sure you only come here to bash on our "obsession". First things first. ;)

1. Once again, most bronies are either cautiously pessimistic or downright horrified towards the movie, "Equestria Girls". We didn't want "humanized ponies" to happen as a canon in the first place. 

2. Every fandom has the dark side: rule 34, dark themes, and insane fanboys. Pokemon, Adventure Time, Dragonball, Doctor Who, and even Uncharted are ones of the fandoms. Still, that doesn't mean we would tolerate it easily and wouldn't go that far. 

PS: "Fallout: Equestria" was acceptable for me because... who wouldn't like a crossover? *^_^*

3Bronies may be annoying sometime as they have "fanboy syndrome"but they (or the majority) are actually not that bad and can make positive influences around the society. Heck, they donated to charities many times ever since the fandom started. 

4. We simply like the show based on its qualities (It's on my OP), not based on the cover. Period. 

5. The food part is the most awkward piece of MLP:FiM fandom I ever seen, and I never knew until now. ?_?

6. Now get out of my thread before things get heated here. You will be ignored after this post. Beside, don't you think bashing on ND's incompetence is worth your time more than bashing on this "**bleep**ting girly cartoon"?  :P

Thank you for your time and have a great day!  :D

I like these emoticons. Better update my OP. Soon (TM). ^3^

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 1062 of 2,117 (326 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Juan, one day, you will make me run out of kudos. Smiley Very Happy

You got some talent. I love seeing your work. Smiley Happy

^This. SO AWESOME. ^3^

EDIT: A better way to express.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 1063 of 2,117 (322 Views)
Welcoming Committee
10447 posts

May 20, 2013

Fat cheeks

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 1064 of 2,117 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Agreed!

I really love the Rainbow Dash ones Smiley Tongue

Message 1065 of 2,117 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
306 posts

May 20, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Agreed!

I really love the Rainbow Dash ones Smiley Tongue

You would Smiley Tongue

And I agree, very nice art Smiley Happy

Message 1066 of 2,117 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

May 20, 2013
One of the reasons why I refused to watch the show back then was when I first saw a Youtube video of Howard Stern exposing the dark side of the fandom. However, that does NOT mean all bronies do such things like that. The show is unpredictability incredible. I know people find it annoying that they should watch the show but you should give it a try before you jump to conclusions and get the wrong idea about the fans. Trust me, I had that same judgement before.
Message 1067 of 2,117 (285 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

May 20, 2013
Wait, Uncharted has R34? **bleep** I didn't know that. I also didn't expect Gravity Falls to suffer the same fate aswell. Now I'm scarred for life.
Message 1068 of 2,117 (283 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 20, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:
One of the reasons why I refused to watch the show back then was when I first saw a Youtube video of Howard Stern exposing the dark side of the fandom. However, that does NOT mean all bronies do such things like that. The show is unpredictability incredible. I know people find it annoying that they should watch the show but you should give it a try before you jump to conclusions and get the wrong idea about the fans. Trust me, I had that same judgement before.

That's the creepiest part. The fans claim it's "incredible" but it's just weird since the show is just your run of the mill childrens cartoon aimed at little girls in preschool. The way I see the "dark side of the fandom" is that at least they are honest about why they watch the show.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 1069 of 2,117 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

May 20, 2013

lol I just finished watching season 2 of Breaking Bad and I didn't know John De Lancie (Discord) was in the show.

Message 1070 of 2,117 (273 Views)