Last Guardian
11295 posts

Re: "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Official Thread

Jan 2, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Anyway, like Da I stopped after the first season.

Welcome to ND forum!

I'm back to the game!

2.4 is not a date ( 2.4. is, or 9/11). He says he has watched 4 episodes of season 2, and that he has some catching up to do which sounds like he's willing to watch more of season 2.

I'd recommend skipping episodes 5 and 6.

@renatabls

You didn't like the 4th episode, Luna Eclipsed huh? I thought it was one of the best episodes of season 2 so far.

Luna's yelling was great. I actually really enjoyed that episode, but did catch on to the fact Luna would do good, but Pinkie would come and ruin it for her.

Wait, that episode... i thought that was the 3rd episode, WTH.

@ID-69

Pinkie made me hate that episode, Luna is hot (yes, a pony can be hot), but nopony can be hotter than Fluttershy.

Message 10 of 2,117 (2,566 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8705 posts

Jan 2, 2012

I'm sure that Pinkie didn't mean to hurt Luna's feelings. She was just being pinkie. .

Anyway, here's the toy I bought a week ago:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7030/6616187089_81fac7777b.jpg

Only one balloon but what can you expect from a happy meal toy?

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 11 of 2,117 (2,566 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39149 posts

Jan 2, 2012

I thought only Moderators & such like could make "Official Threads"!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 12 of 2,117 (2,566 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4338 posts

Jan 2, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

I thought only Moderators & such like could make "Official Threads"!

You do have a point. I already talk to BluMakaira for an approval of this topic, and he said yes, so I thought I can make a "official" thread. Anyway, welcome to our thread! We come from Naughty Dog community and decide to move forward for a larger community and greater exploration. I hope you enjoy our company.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 13 of 2,117 (2,565 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4338 posts

Jan 2, 2012

@ID-69, Nice! It's hard to believe that McDonald sell these toys in your country when the show doesn't exist in your county. Still, I prefer plushy toys though. So... have you ever felt like this when someone saw you having a pony toy?

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Me Vs. Every Non-Brony

Anyway, here's a funny comic related to Luna Eclispe

I thought "May the Best Pet Win" was the best episode ever so far in the season 2. It involved two popular ponies from the mane six. There was a song, and it was second best one ever in my list. It was so familiar, and I can't just figure it out what is it. It was a great story and a original moral lesson in the end. It was totally worth it after moaring more Fluttershy and songs. You can notice that there was much more effort with animation in this episode than other ones. Here's a song: "Find a Pet". Spoiler ahead. Find Derpy. He's there in the video, which was unexpected.

So far, it's still only us from ND community. I figure that people might feel awkward seeing this thread for the first time and igrone it. I guess I could give them some time though. It looks like we could have this thread to ourselves.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 14 of 2,117 (2,565 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4338 posts

Jan 3, 2012

Bronies, we may have a problem.

Source: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/clarification-on-youtube-stream.html

It's the end of the world for bronies... I'm a little sad although I can watch the show on Hub channel. The problem is we can't watch the show anymore on Internet, the source of the whole brony community. Sorry to give the bad news, ID-69 and renatabls because you live outside of US, which the show might not be available for you. I hope Hasbro takes a alterative direction somehow.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 15 of 2,117 (2,562 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Jan 3, 2012

Sorry I'm late just busy with life. Anyways, great post Fred and hopefully we'll find other bronies.

Message 16 of 2,117 (2,562 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Jan 3, 2012

Message 17 of 2,117 (2,562 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
642 posts

Jan 3, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Don't be afraid to ask a question!

Welcome to ND forum!

I'm back to the game!

Seriously, What the fruit is going on here? (Honest question)

-_-

I'm So Happy, Cuz Today I Found My Friends, They're In My Head

-Lithium - Nirvana
Message 18 of 2,117 (2,562 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8705 posts

Jan 3, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Bronies, we may have a problem.

Source: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/clarification-on-youtube-stream.html

It's the end of the world for bronies... I'm a little sad although I can watch the show on Hub channel. The problem is we can't watch the show anymore on Internet, the source of the whole brony community. Sorry to give the bad news, ID-69 and renatabls because you live outside of US, which the show might not be available for you. I hope Hasbro takes a alterative direction somehow.

Welcome to ND forum!

I'm back to the game!

Oh no! What ever shall we do? /sarcasm

Seriously, this is not a big deal. People will still upload new episodes on youtube and everyhting will go as usual. There's absolutely no need to panic. I have no problem believing that Hasbro ( Habsro lol ) is actually taking videos down, but it's not very effective now is it?

Even IF I couldn't watch episodes on youtube I could use my "gypsy magic" to watch episodes on hubworld or find another way.

As far as I know the show isn't shown on TV in Finland but there's one dubbed episode on dvd (terrible voice acting), the ticket master. And we have g4 ponies in stores because that's their main product right? toys.

Hasbro can't do pony toys right and plushies even worse. Custom plushies would be nice to have like this one:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1bHnCvhquTM/Tv63WHFsVtI/AAAAAAAABAs/cS8ajedBrOU/s400/my_little_pony_princess_celestia_plushie_by_whiteheather-d4krhu9.png

But its current price is $710.00 and there's still 3 days of auction left so uh... Nevermind.

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 19 of 2,117 (2,562 Views)
0 Likes