How Spectacular

Please use plain text.
Message 571 of 2,032 (1,191 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

@DAG,  Discord song is on my list of favorite songs. So discordantly. You will master Discord with your beautiful vocals!  

Check this video related to Discord and this channel for BronyCon: The Documentary! :smileywink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZyxKAmHuM

Oh yeah. Today is Michella Creber's birthday! She's the voice actor of Applebloom. 

@thedeviant...

Spoiler
GANGNAM. YEAH. 

A shocking description... Not sure if it is real or not. Remember Tank, Raindow Dash's pet? The company did release the toy version before "Find a Pet" episode was released. 

Spoiler
Mother of Celestia...

Last week, my brother just bought two copies of this godly item, which I didn't expect. :smileysurprised:

Spoiler
MLP Calendar 2013 

Rarity. Simply fabulous and formal! Perfectly matched her personality and voice. Last one is Applejack!

Anyway, here's some pony gifs to entertain you. :smileywink:

Spoiler

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 572 of 2,032 (1,171 Views)
Sackboy
445 posts

Sep 13, 2012

So finally frigging finally! I got a brony shirt thanks to my cousin. I obviously had to try it so we took my brother ( who wanted one too, but I forgot about it ) and went out. Not many persons here know about the new show, but they know what is my little pony so some comments were... you know, the classic.

Me and my cousin had a brony shirt ( he did it to troll more than anything else ) I  was proud as buck! I'll write the full thing tomorrow... maybe... I'm sleepy right now. Also, wow I was happy when I saw Discord song in the store for some reason.

Anyway, yeah tomorrow I'll write about that awesome day I wore my first brony shirt. I'll leave this other fanmade song here meanwhile.

Please use plain text.
Message 573 of 2,032 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
277 posts

Sep 14, 2012

FredFai wrote:

@DAG,  Discord song is on my list of favorite songs. So discordantly. You will master Discord with your beautiful vocals!  

Already have gotten 100% on Expert Vocals. Easier than what the 5 dot difficulty says it is. :smileywink:

The REAL trick is getting 100% on Pro Keys. I'm not fantastic on it, but I bet I could do it if I dedicate myself enough to it. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 574 of 2,032 (1,081 Views)
Sackboy
445 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Okay so I went out with my first brony shirt, and the weird looks began. Some people simply and said "nice shirt dude" of course I had to reply with "thanks!" because I was happy, I didn't really care if they were being sarcastic or not. However, not all the trip was like this. As soon as we entered a mall we were received with the good old "the gay club is that way."

I laughed because well yeah, I expected that. My cousin though, he decided to annoy the hell out of him by acting as such. The people around ended laughing at this stupid act my cousin had in the mall. It ended... better that I'd have expected. So we began our search for more pony stuff. Obviously three guys looking for ponies on a store while two of them wore a shirt with a pony on it was a little weird, at least for them it was.

Anyway, there was no real hate toward us luckily. We'll probably see more pony stuff now that people noticed some of us like that. They are curious now. With a bit of luck I'll be able to find merchandise easily and not dig every store. Also, I didn't met any other brony, or pegasister, although some of them kept saying that the pony on my shirt was cute. Fluttershy works well guys!

Now it's time for some pony media.

ponies

You know you want to... do it... come on.

brohoof

Maybe they do?

haters

Please use plain text.
Message 575 of 2,032 (1,063 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Derp Herp Poniez

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 576 of 2,032 (1,023 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5078 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

I haven't posted here in a while. First things first. I just read on EQD that season 3 is 30 days away from being announced. 30 days just to get the release date? Well, I think I can just barely manage that. Next month should also MLP trading cards arrive in Europe, don't know what territories yet however. 

Random video:

Where is this taken from? Pretty random and funny. EDIT: "As Seen on PONIES the Anthology II". I never read descriptions. :smileyindifferent:

I hope EQD will get a forum someday. I dislike imageboards since in most of them you post anonymously. 

id.png

Please use plain text.
Message 577 of 2,032 (990 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1994 posts

Sep 24, 2012

In honor of Borderlands 2, here is a ponified version.

Please use plain text.
Message 578 of 2,032 (947 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
277 posts

Sep 24, 2012

thedeviant105 wrote:

In honor of Borderlands 2, here is a ponified version.

It was bound to happen eventually. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 579 of 2,032 (945 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5078 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

How did borderlands become popular all of a sudden? Is it free on ps+? ¯\(°_o)/¯ 

I want my Fluttershy card already :smileytongue::

FSHy

lol these sell pretty well on ebay but I wouldn't sell mine- 

Music. Brony music to be exact. At first I didn't like this song "Stellar Collision" but it's actually pretty good, love the chorus. These guys should do metal songs. 

Resven has composed many songs and posted in this thread. I think your songs are good but there's some things I don't like. "The Sparkle" starts well but the mixture of fast and slow music is beyond me. I also like greater variety of sounds or I get bored but you have choosed what you work with. What I meant to say was, I'm not personally a fan of "MIDI" computer music. I like FF7's soundtrack but Nobuo Uematsu is a genious. I'm not a very musical person myself, n six years I have pretty much only learned to play "Smoke on the Water" on guitar. :smileylol:

id.png

Please use plain text.
Message 580 of 2,032 (940 Views)
0 Likes