Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:
Valid point: religion is based on astronomy.

A valid point contains backed information to make it valid

 

(A source)

Message 31 of 61 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013
KZM is going to be tracked down by the government.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 32 of 61 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
501 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013
A source? Really? Look it up and you'll find plenty of sources. Educate yourself on the matter as I did.
Message 33 of 61 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:
A source? Really? Look it up and you'll find plenty of sources. Educate yourself on the matter as I did.

I'm not saying it's not a valid point. Just bring in your backing.

Message 34 of 61 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
501 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013
Well since you are lazy... Turn on your Netflix look up "zeitgeist" watch it. Take your studies from there. It's a lovely video that lays good groundwork for delving deeper into the issue. Even has sources at the end I believe. The film also dabbles in 911 is that is of interest to you.

I don't have any scholarly references off hand for you. But like I said its easy to look up. The Internet is an amazing tool.
Message 35 of 61 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:
Well since you are lazy... Turn on your Netflix look up "zeitgeist" watch it. Take your studies from there. It's a lovely video that lays good groundwork for delving deeper into the issue. Even has sources at the end I believe. The film also dabbles in 911 is that is of interest to you.

I don't have any scholarly references off hand for you. But like I said its easy to look up. The Internet is an amazing tool.

Believe it or not the last thing I am is lazy. learn how to present information without attacking the other person.

Message 36 of 61 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013

theQore wrote:

OriginalGoat wrote:
Well since you are lazy... Turn on your Netflix look up "zeitgeist" watch it. Take your studies from there. It's a lovely video that lays good groundwork for delving deeper into the issue. Even has sources at the end I believe. The film also dabbles in 911 is that is of interest to you.

I don't have any scholarly references off hand for you. But like I said its easy to look up. The Internet is an amazing tool.

Believe it or not the last thing I am is lazy. learn how to present information without attacking the other person.


Or you could just look it up. Who needs to write a wall of text when the person they're talking to can look it up?

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 37 of 61 (113 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
501 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013
Yup. Classical "just tell me" instead of initiative is in the realm of lazy as far as I'm concerned. This isn't a college term paper written in MLA format where citations are required.
Message 38 of 61 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/29/2010
Online
4905 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:
Well since you are lazy... Turn on your Netflix look up "zeitgeist" watch it. Take your studies from there. It's a lovely video that lays good groundwork for delving deeper into the issue. Even has sources at the end I believe. The film also dabbles in 911 is that is of interest to you.

I don't have any scholarly references off hand for you. But like I said its easy to look up. The Internet is an amazing tool.

Right, he's lazy because he's asking you to cite your sources. Whenever someone makes a claim, it's the other person's job to provide supporting evidence, not the person who made the claim. Nice logic.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 39 of 61 (102 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013
Religion always lead to arguments, specially on this forum...
Message 40 of 61 (91 Views)