Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: religion

Nov 30, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:
Well perhaps I was a tad rash. I recognize that. So I apologize for the lazy comment. I often run with a personal logic along the lines of if I want to know more. I go find it.

I keep forgetting proof has to be given before anyone entertains considering someone elses point anymore. I wonder what happens when people come up with original ideas? But that's a whole other discussion and I'm getting off topic.

Here's another valid point: Egyptians laid the groundwork for the majority of religions that worship a Sun God. Including The Catholic faith. See me previous post for handy reference you can watch at your leisure.

Is this from that one movie made by college students without any sources cited?

Message 51 of 61 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Nov 30, 2013
I'm pretty sure Bob-Maul is about to take this thread over. Seriously, attacking non-Christians because of their beliefs is the reason we get a bad name. Having read the gospels, I never once remembered Jesus calling others stupid because they didn't believe in what he believed. But I figure the OP is much better than Jesus and has that right.
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 52 of 61 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Nov 30, 2013

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:
I'm pretty sure Bob-Maul is about to take this thread over. Seriously, attacking non-Christians because of their beliefs is the reason we get a bad name. Having read the gospels, I never once remembered Jesus calling others stupid because they didn't believe in what he believed. But I figure the OP is much better than Jesus and has that right.

I don't have any problem with that. The only thing I've been angry about is the believe what I say or burn for eternity thing. What kind of life is that?

(Also, I hope that no one reports anyone out of anger on this thread.)

Message 53 of 61 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Nov 30, 2013
If you want, I can PM you the details of what you ask :smileyhappy:
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 54 of 61 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Nov 30, 2013

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:
If you want, I can PM you the details of what you ask :smileyhappy:

By all means you can do that.

I'm in debates with people every single day.

Message 55 of 61 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16504 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Bob-maul is on a break, believe me, he would have already responded. And Dr.gadget probably won't indulge a thread that has already descended into bickering.

Message 56 of 61 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Well this thread is just rude. 

Oh well your opinion, and your ideas. I won't argue with someones opinion and state he or she is wrong. 

Message 57 of 61 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Well isn't OP a jerk. Way to attack people like myself for not believing in God.

I don't believe in the theory of evolution either. I must really be a terrible person eh?

Take this elsewhere!
Message 58 of 61 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Sorry for the double post but I read southern_comforts post, you are right he didn't call anyone stupid. Although it's said anyone who denies his father ("God") is forever damned and cannot be saved.

Then again, I don't believe so it doesn't bother me much.

I find these threads (everywhere) to get out of hand at somepoint & that's ok. Humans naturally "butt-heads". What bothers me, is the way in which OP presented HIS beliefs and the ignorance in attacking the rest of us.

Repent?
Message 59 of 61 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Cre8and_Destroy wrote:
Well isn't OP a jerk. Way to attack people like myself for not believing in God.

I don't believe in the theory of evolution either. I must really be a terrible person eh?

Take this elsewhere!

What's your beliefs then?

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 60 of 61 (49 Views)
0 Likes