Apr 05 2013
By: cabeidel48 First Son 1 posts

replacement PS VITA charger

3 replies 97 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

Was wondering where I can get a replacemnt VITA charger with USB cable??

Message 1 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Re: replacement PS VITA charger

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

your best bet is to walk into a store like gamestop, walmart, target, etc. and get a charger there. the charger and usb are sold separatly though, which suchs. and on top of that, they're both $15, so you'll be spending a total of $30. you might find the charger cheaper along with the usb online, but i still strongly recommend walking into a store though. that will guarantee quality. hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Just a note, although the cord will need to be for the PS Vita the, err, "brick" can be from the PSP Go's charging set. Might save you a few dollars.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Apr 6, 2013

BB has them cheaper now. Less than 20 to get both (original PS Vita usb and charger) I posted the cheaper prices on the forum recently (last couple of weeks.)

You might not find both parts in a BB. Just get whatever you can there, and the other part somewhere else (If you have multiple choices to shop at.)

Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes