Feb 24 2014
By: S002999 First Son 1 posts

reporting players for cheating

8 replies 148 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

Reporting Players doesn't help ... I'm on my last COD ... after this season ... I'm retiring to Xbox .. Sony is not committed to stopping ANY of the cheaters that use 3 Party Hacks and who do not address Modified Consoles ... they could do online checks .. to clean up the cheaters but when you get even one cheater in a group ... it ruins the experience for everyone ... Sony can kiss my wrinkled BUTT.

Message 1 of 9 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Re: reporting players for cheating

Feb 24, 2014
No they aren't. You can still hack MW3, nothing was done at all. Users are hacking Ghosts and I don't support the franchise anymore because of it. Hype of the marketing scheme about Ghosts, was a joke. F for maintenance, that's for sure!!
 photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 2 of 9 (145 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Feb 24, 2014

S002999 wrote:

Reporting Players doesn't help ... I'm on my last COD ... after this season ... I'm retiring to Xbox .. 

Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 9 (141 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
13891 posts

Feb 24, 2014

Sony isn't responsible for the multiplayer activity in Call of Duty games, Activision does. Best thing to do make use of the Grieft Report system on your PS3/PS4/Vita if one of the messages are from one of the griefers. 

If it doesn't work, follow the link below in order to report the ID to Sony.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/grief

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 4 of 9 (130 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Feb 24, 2014

Remember, reporting isn't an instant "smite" button. You're not going to witness the offending individual being reprimanded and you will not be notified. You'll probably never even be put in the same game as them. For that reason it is impossible for anyone to say "reporting does nothing." So report and move on.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 5 of 9 (124 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Feb 24, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

Remember, reporting isn't an instant "smite" button. You're not going to witness the offending individual being reprimanded and you will not be notified. You'll probably never even be put in the same game as them. For that reason it is impossible for anyone to say "reporting does nothing." So report and move on.

Man Happy

Message 6 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 22, 2014

Ive seen the same cheaters for years. But now its sooo bad, no clean matches to be found. Leave the match, youll be put back in, because  there is constantly an opening. Everybody else leaves.constant revolving.this will go on for as long as the hacks

Are playing.  I watched the number of players in a playlist go down when its normally rising during busy times of day.hardcore KK and domination numbers are down under 300,closer to 2 at busy time. 120 at 11pm! This decline really got going after ghosts. Ghosts was obviously hacked from the start. Ive enjoyed MW3 multiplayer (Hardcore only!)since its debut, but whoever oversees the online gaming has to be aware of this , as long as its been going on, and is just as responsible for the hacking as the hackers, they ALLOW IT.we've all seen the same ones over and over.go ahead report em...ive read xbox is just as bad. For some reason it seeems they dont want us playing COD any more. Note the unimprovements to the controls and range of feel  in ghosts to MW3 even graphics. The uncanny valley they were close to, is not a goal anymore, nor is making a better gaming experience. Really wierd marketing strategy , alienate thousands of loyal customers of years, to allow a couple hundred ,to do the very thing their "POLICY" warns  is a violation of...will be banned...  i buy most games new and get good by learning it. Not waiting to get it after the price goes down in time, and spend the money saved on hacks... think im done.

Message 7 of 9 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 22, 2014
I used to support Call of Duty franchise but don't anymore.

They hack the hell of out it and never gets fixed.

Its all fraud....Playing on line for Call of Duty is a turn off.
 photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 8 of 9 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Mar 22, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:
I used to support Call of Duty franchise but don't anymore.

They hack the hell of out it and never gets fixed.

Its all fraud....Playing on line for Call of Duty is a turn off.

Whenever you have competitive games folks are going to cheat. That's pretty much a given.

Lack of skill and the need to find short cuts is the recipe for the cheater mentality.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 9 of 9 (61 Views)
0 Likes