0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6510 posts

Re: rumored new game on xbx720 abeta

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

also rumored leaked console picture..

d584323cf9008086afb272340a0397b7.jpg

This  is just a romour and speculations not a factual picture of this console. So this all fantasty  till proven other wise

97e4f968f32b39a5333e293bb2f4be88.jpg

speculated a romured hard ware ,

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 2 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16018 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

also rumored leaked console picture..

This  is just a romour and speculations not a factual picture of this console. So this all fantasty  till proven other wise

97e4f968f32b39a5333e293bb2f4be88.jpg

speculated a romured hard ware ,

Thats the same picture Sony released showing the PS4's x64 PC architecture....

This is something thats already known of the Nextbox. 

Either way, if always-on internet really is required, which I'm still assuming yes..... i'm not getting it.....  I really wanted to like the Xbox..... but its simply not for me.... not even my brother plays it.

And why are you even posting this here?

This is a Playstation forum.... if we wanted to learn this about Xbox, we'd be in an Xbox forum....

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 3 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6510 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

im actually posting the picture of it.  Also i posted  it in off topic  which is   respectful to the ps fourms. It alot double console owners in gaming and on playstaion.   Im not a  biased hater to one console  but i only  support one and buy one and thats playstation. :smileyhappy:..  i  dny play  xbx to  be clear but  alot of  other do. I though it would be nice to romur mill to them.. :smileyhappy:.. i cant get playstaion 4 information beside its 50% more powerful than the  72o and will  be games more easier to make as well, also  ps4 was being developed back in 2006.

Also  i heard or well read   xbx720 will able to play offline without a connection.. it was saying  hook it up to cable  box or something like that it  would by pass the  IU  or something like that. I dont think the  always online romur is 100% true, but   I know or a fact windows 8 is alwy online when your off line. becuase its alway updating/ With windows programs being online is manditory   I think thats what he ment.. But im not 100% sure becuse  im not him and i dont work for M$  and he did lose his job over there..  "so you   cant speak for unemployed if your not hiring: lol < buisneess joke

I think they have the wrong game plan becuase, he talking about taking on apple tv and Roku,  nintendo not rival niether is sony. Those guy 's over  their got real  issues.. I feel sorry for there  gaming developers because its rumored  they wont be doing alot 1st party titles.Which mean if  3rd parties dnt sell they  wont put them on any more.   Dont get me  wrong if they want to lose  next generation.  Im going smile about it.. But as  campassionist human Its sad the devs over there lose a pay day and job  in the process over some stupid bs  agenda..  When they should  be focusing on great games for the gamer not some bs agenda

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 4 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes