VP of Gaming
29919 posts

Re: was mh 17 actually mh 370

Jul 21, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bob-maul wrote:
Hitman. This sort of skepticism is unwarranted and fundamentally silly.

Where are the families? Dead and being kept away from investigators because the Russian separatists don't want it to be proven that they did it. They don't want to ruin their cause with this sort of international tragedy, so they are keeping the UN away.

The previous plane is gone. We have a giant ocean and we have not even explored most of it. It is no surprise we cannot find a plane that went off the track that was set.

This new plane flight had new people on it and they were going to a new location. And some have been confirmed missing. For example, one woman lost two family members- one in the first plane and one in the second (godawful luck, there).

silly? more like disgusting and insensitive.

innocent people died a horrible death, and here he is saying it didnt happen. this topic is just embarassing.

no im not

learn how to read take a class or something

i know how to read, perhaps youre the one who needs to take a class.

youre saying that the plane wasnt mh17, it wasnt a commercial flight and it didnt get shot by a missile and crash. that instead someone stole 370, hid all the passangers or something, and somehow put new people in it and blew it up in Ukraine to frame Russia.

your "theory" is horrible, insensitive and disgusting. you should be ashamed of yourself. :smileyindifferent:

its not even my theory i didnt come up with it its on the internet i just wanted to discuss it

if youre so offended it dont read it

just cause you dont believe it doesnt mean you have to make a big deal about it

ill bet you never even seen that plane before you dont know what happened

Message 61 of 78 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1904 posts

Jul 21, 2014
All this thread needs is a grassy knoll.
ديستني : أستعد لتصبح الأسطورة
Message 62 of 78 (130 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32678 posts

Jul 21, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Where are the families? Dead and being kept away from investigators because the Russian separatists don't want it to be proven that they did it. They don't want to ruin their cause with this sort of international tragedy, so they are keeping the UN away.

The previous plane is gone. We have a giant ocean and we have not even explored most of it. It is no surprise we cannot find a plane that went off the track that was set.

This new plane flight had new people on it and they were going to a new location. And some have been confirmed missing. For example, one woman lost two family members- one in the first plane and one in the second (godawful luck, there).

innocent people died a horrible death, and here he is saying it didnt happen. this topic is just embarassing.

no im not

youre saying that the plane wasnt mh17, it wasnt a commercial flight and it didnt get shot by a missile and crash. that instead someone stole 370, hid all the passangers or something, and somehow put new people in it and blew it up in Ukraine to frame Russia.

your "theory" is horrible, insensitive and disgusting. you should be ashamed of yourself. :smileyindifferent:

its not even my theory i didnt come up with it its on the internet i just wanted to discuss it

what are you even talking about? :smileyfrustrated:

Message 63 of 78 (126 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29919 posts

Jul 21, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

no im not

what if this theory is actually true?

you never know

i doubt you were there when mh 370 disapeared and i doubt you were there to see what happened to mh 17

Message 64 of 78 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32678 posts

Jul 21, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

no im not

you never know

i doubt you were there when mh 370 disapeared and i doubt you were there to see what happened to mh 17

so it all comes down to the typical crackpot consipracy theorist deffense: i wasnt there, so i cant know what happened.

just stop.

Message 65 of 78 (114 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29919 posts

Jul 21, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

no im not

you never know

so it all comes down to the typical crackpot consipracy theorist deffense: i wasnt there, so i cant know what happened.

just stop.

stop what?

im not doing anything wrong

you stop hater

Message 66 of 78 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4638 posts

Jul 21, 2014

Wais_45 is a good guy. Super intelligent and upstanding, even if we don't always see eye to eye.

Worst Liberals in Human History: Joseph Goebbels, Che Guevara, Franklin Roosevelt, Bill Ayers, Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin, Sirhan Sirhan, Jim Jones, Kermit Gosnell, John Wayne Gacy, Dan White.

"Face look like a hippo, but dat girl got bootay"

Message 67 of 78 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32678 posts

Jul 21, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

no im not

you never know

just stop.

stop what?

you stop hater

your intelligence never ceases to amuse me, Hitman.

Message 68 of 78 (97 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29919 posts

Jul 21, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

no im not

you never know

just stop.

stop what?

you stop hater

your intelligence never ceases to amuse me, Hitman.

i could not understand yours

you come to my thread complaining about what i write and tell me to stop like you are the forum leader or something

im not doing anything wrong just cause you dont like it doesnt mean you have to read it

noone is forcing you to read it probly

i dont go to peoples threads telling them to stop discussing their topic just because i dont like it

Message 69 of 78 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13331 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2014

Hitman. A theory needs some sort of evidence to have any credibility. You have given no good reason for your theory to even be considered. 

I can do exactly what you did and then try and defend it as a viable option in the same way you did.

The plane was Malaysian airlines. Another plane of the same brand disappeared. This must mean the second plane was shot by the people who stole the first one. Now they distracted everyone from the first for their inevitable terrorist attack on Kiev! 

Cannot prove ir wrong because I provided no evidence for my claim to dispute. Just a remote possibility that is incredibly unlikely due to the circumstances of the two planes. And to pull a typical Hitman, "dont reply unles u agreeee"

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 70 of 78 (80 Views)