JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 2 of 33 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

Re: why...why do people like this

Apr 14, 2013

Wondered that myself and think it has something to do with low intelligence..lol

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 3 of 33 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

what is appealing about this?

I can name a few reason:

1. It's Gangnam Style version 2 ( lyric sound the same before the chorus, first verse ), PSY invited ALL of the people from Gangnam Style to make an appearance on this new one, the Yellow Suit Pimp Dude, the Elevator Air Humping guy, and more celebrity.

2.  The dance routine they are using is exactly the same as the same dance routine from Brown Eyed Girls 'Abracadabra', side by side comparison:

Also Ga In, the hot chick in the video is also the main singer from the Abracadabra video.

3. This song "has" "meaning", I know you can't understand Korean but:

It's pretty much about woman being obsessed with gentleman, who are fake and full of themselve , and Psy here, just want to show everyone that he can be a Bad Boy and a "Gentleman" at the same time by being a VERY BAD BOY, stay true to who he really is ( though his method consist of slapping people in the butt and make a dude who about to crap his pant stuck in an endless moving elevator) and still get the girl heart at the end. 

4. He's use the word Mother Father Gentleman, it's obviously Mother F-Gentleman but he change it to Father so it's cool and legal, since Korean law doesn't allow swearing in song.

5. Wet T-shirt and hot chick with booty working out in a Gym

6. The beat is catchy as hell

7. Most of the like and view are from Korea, not China, because we all know China is the only country in the world that doesn't have Youtube.

Message 4 of 33 (197 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Apr 14, 2013
every time i see video's from PSY im always left wondering "what the hell did i just watch"
Message 5 of 33 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

Apr 14, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I can name a few reason:

1. It's Gangnam Style version 2 ( lyric sound the same before the chorus, first verse ), PSY invited ALL of the people from Gangnam Style to make an appearance on this new one, the Yellow Suit Pimp Dude, the Elevator Air Humping guy, and more celebrity.

2.  The dance routine they are using is exactly the same as the same dance routine from Brown Eyed Girls 'Abracadabra', side by side comparison:

Also Ga In, the hot chick in the video is also the main singer from the Abracadabra video.

3. This song "has" "meaning", I know you can't understand Korean but:

It's pretty much about woman being obsessed with gentleman, who are fake and full of themselve , and Psy here, just want to show everyone that he can be a Bad Boy and a "Gentleman" at the same time by being a VERY BAD BOY, stay true to who he really is ( though his method consist of slapping people in the butt and make a dude who about to crap his pant stuck in an endless moving elevator) and still get the girl heart at the end. 

4. He's use the word Mother Father Gentleman, it's obviously Mother F-Gentleman but he change it to Father so it's cool and legal, since Korean law doesn't allow swearing in song.

5. Wet T-shirt and hot chick with booty working out in a Gym

6. The beat is catchy as hell

7. Most of the like and view are from Korea, not China, because we all know China is the only country in the world that doesn't have Youtube.

actually Youtube is only partially blocked in China but most users have ways around those silly blocks they try to use..

Message 6 of 33 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2853 posts

Apr 14, 2013
I'm a sucker for catchy beats, I admit it.
Liking fun k-pop songs, or club music doesn't define who I am. I find it amusing and sometimes annoying when people think they have someone all figured out just because they like a certain song. I also like jazz, classical music, soundtracks, ballads; I can find something i like in almost all genres of music.

I'm also curious as to how liking certain songs has anything to do with intelligence.
There are still millions of people in the world that think drinking milk is good for you because their mom told them it is or because the television said it is. Now that's dumb.
Message 7 of 33 (174 Views)
Fender Bender
3321 posts

Apr 14, 2013

NinjaZeroEight wrote:
I'm a sucker for catchy beats, I admit it.
Liking fun k-pop songs, or club music doesn't define who I am. I find it amusing and sometimes annoying when people think they have someone all figured out just because they like a certain song. I also like jazz, classical music, soundtracks, ballads; I can find something i like in almost all genres of music.

I'm also curious as to how liking certain songs has anything to do with intelligence.
There are still millions of people in the world that think drinking milk is good for you because their mom told them it is or because the television said it is. Now that's dumb.

it was just a joke dude..don't take everything you read so serious....but it still don't change the fact it sucks balls..lol

Message 8 of 33 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Because there have nothing better to do, and since PSY made Gangman style he became famous on Youtube. People just look at it to see if they can dance to or something, they truly don't know or understand the art of KPOP.  

Message 9 of 33 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

because its catchy, and some people tend to like things like this, regardless of how "bad" someone else thinks it is...

You also have to consider the fact that this isn't far separated from what we have here in the northwest hemisphere.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 10 of 33 (145 Views)