Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 18 2013
By: vizio57 Monster Hunter 36 posts

Lego Pirates of The Caribbean Sea Turtles Mate

4 replies 270 views Edited Aug 18, 2013

I am unable to get the Sea Turtles Mate Trophy to Pop. I have ridden all animals ( Crab,Horse,Goat,Mule,Pig,Sea Turtle,Snail and Spider ). I need just two trophys to get Plat.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (270 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11063 posts

Re: Lego Pirates of The Caribbean Sea Turtles Mate

Aug 18, 2013

The only thing I can think of is trying to ride each of the species in Free Play during a single playthrough. If the trophy doesn't unlock then there's a similar thread where some other people have had problems obtaining the trophy themselves.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Thanks again for the reply. I am now down to just getting One trophy Sea Turtles Mate to get the Plat to Pop ( Game Verison 1.01 ). This seems to be a problem with downloading games off the PSN network. I had this problem with Journey which I bought and down Loaded off the PSN. The game would not give me credit for Items I collected in game for Trophys.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11063 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I had no trouble with Platinuming LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean myself... but naturally, I did purchase a copy of the game on disc. However, Journey is a game I too have bought through the PlayStation's download service. I've had no trouble obtaining 100% of the trophies in that game. I'm not sure why the trophies aren't working on your end.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Thanks. i myself am just tired of jumping and jumping through hoops and still coming up short !!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (247 Views)
0 Likes