Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 30 2010
By: RTJ29 Lombax Warrior 244 posts

Star wars

4 replies 15 views Edited Dec 30, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knows IF or When they will release the hoth mission pack for download. I am like a lot of people who have already downloaded the first two and don't want to spend 40 bucks for one mission. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Message 1 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Re: Star wars

Dec 31, 2009
This is why I'm happy I didn't buy the DLC for Froce Unleashed. Because if you didn't, the Ultimate Sith Edition is a great value being only $40 new with $40 worth of DLC, so the whole original game is free. Supposedly, the Hoth mission is exclusive to the Ultimate Sith Edition and wasn't going to be released online. But the day after Christmas when I went looking for the Ultimate Site Edition, I couldn't find it anywhere. And when I went to a Gamestop to see if any of the other GSs in the area had a new copy the guy said the game had been discontinued, which shocked me since it's only about 2 months old. Anyway, if the guy was right, and the Ultimate Sith Edition is discontinued, they'll probably eventually release the Hoth mission on PSN. But it hasn't even been announced, so it won't be any time soon.
PSN ID: Darth-Krayt

Eye of Judgment, Monster Hunter, Killzone 2, Sared 2 Fallen Angel, WipOut HD Fury, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Super Street Fighter 4, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Mortal Kombat, Unreal Tounament 3, MGS4, Oblivion, Ghostbusters, Dragon Age Origins, MAG, Heavy Rain, GoW3, Dragon Age 2, Rage, Skyrim, DOOM3:BFG, Gran Turismo 5
Message 2 of 5 (15 Views)
Wastelander
896 posts

Dec 31, 2009
P.S. (sorry, I can't edit from the PS3 browser), luckily I ended up finding a copy of the Ultimate Sith Edition at Toys R Us.
PSN ID: Darth-Krayt

Eye of Judgment, Monster Hunter, Killzone 2, Sared 2 Fallen Angel, WipOut HD Fury, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Super Street Fighter 4, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Mortal Kombat, Unreal Tounament 3, MGS4, Oblivion, Ghostbusters, Dragon Age Origins, MAG, Heavy Rain, GoW3, Dragon Age 2, Rage, Skyrim, DOOM3:BFG, Gran Turismo 5
Message 3 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
898 posts

Dec 31, 2009
When the Ultimate Sith Edition was released, they stated that the Hoth mission was exclusive to the disc.  Now whether this means it'll never see the PSN is another story. It seems a lot of the time these "exclusives" eventually do reach the PSN after a few months... so time will tell I suppose.

My RockBand DLC (Now over 1100 tracks!): http://www.myrockbandsongs.com/War_Lord/
Message 4 of 5 (15 Views)
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Dec 31, 2009
Thanks for the info. The part that stinks is each mission cost me only $10, so I am maybe only looking at $30 for all the DLC versus the $40 for the sith edition. I know it includes the original game, but the trophies for the sith edition have been in my ps3 for quite along time and I thought it was alittle sneaky for Lucas arts to do that. Thanks again for the info.
Message 5 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes