Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 06 2010
By: Fudge911 Splicer 78 posts

Free Music Downloads Without Software

3 replies 117 views Edited Dec 6, 2010

Over the years, I have compiled a list of free music sites that will let you download, well, free music!

All the music files are in MP3 format.

♥♦♣♠
© Fudge911 ϟ
Ⓕⓤⓓⓖⓔ
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14108 posts

Re: Free Music Downloads Without Software

Dec 4, 2010

Helpful but in the wrong manner.

5. Don't discuss any illegal activities. This includes piracy and other forms of intellectual property infringement! The guys who work here and spend most of their waking hours trying to make great games for the PlayStation game console get really bummed out when they read that kind of stuff.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Dec 5, 2010

darknovaxp wrote:

5. Don't discuss any illegal activities. This includes piracy and other forms of intellectual property infringement! The guys who work here and spend most of their waking hours trying to make great games for the PlayStation game console get really bummed out when they read that kind of stuff.

Sorry, but I gave free downloads for music, not games. I do not download PSP Games for free, in fact, all I have is demos on my PSP Go right now.

♥♦♣♠
© Fudge911 ϟ
Ⓕⓤⓓⓖⓔ
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30031 posts

Dec 6, 2010

darknovaxp wrote:

Fastest Grandma In GT
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes