Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/15/2007
Offline
130 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Love the Icons. Did u just make this in photo shop to show people here? Or is there an actual way to get a screen shot
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2007
Offline
5679 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Nope thier is an actual way but the way we do that cant be discussed here

CyberJqck wrote:
Love the Icons. Did u just make this in photo shop to show people here? Or is there an actual way to get a screen shot



hi
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2007
Offline
5679 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Si everybody offline or somethign I had like 10 Requests BTW The Wallpaper is Jak and Daxter and its from Jak X for that one guy who was curious
hi
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/08/2007
Offline
871 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
o thxs nice job =]
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/30/2006
Offline
6411 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Don't get pissed at me, But I hate the category icons. You squished them in way to much, and the weird Daxter picture is pixelly. You've made some really great theme lately, make sure you get help from Buckeye and me. A little harshness doesn't hurt.

5.5/10

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/15/2007
Offline
130 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
all this talk about this game, maybe i should stop using it as a coaster  and open it up and try it
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2007
Offline
5679 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Bcukeye helped me once with Transpareny; not with the Icons Though

 ur not a True jak Fan

Well I guess My Heat and Dolphins Theme was better

psp-frog wrote:
Don't get pissed at me, But I hate the category icons. You squished them in way to much, and the weird Daxter picture is pixelly. You've made some really great theme lately, make sure you get help from Buckeye and me. A little harshness doesn't hurt.

5.5/10





Message Edited by Darkjaksrevenge on 12-03-2007 07:13 PM
hi
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/30/2006
Offline
6411 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007


Darkjaksrevenge wrote:
Bcukeye helped me once with Transpareny; not with the Icons Though

 ur not a True jak Fan

Well I guess My Heat and Dolphins Theme was better

psp-frog wrote:
Don't get pissed at me, But I hate the category icons. You squished them in way to much, and the weird Daxter picture is pixelly. You've made some really great theme lately, make sure you get help from Buckeye and me. A little harshness doesn't hurt.

5.5/10




Define "True Fan" for me then.



Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2007
Offline
5679 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Buys all the jaks game and well look at my handle and Avatar I believe that Explains it BTW its only V1.00 Relax

psp-frog wrote:


Darkjaksrevenge wrote:
Bcukeye helped me once with Transpareny; not with the Icons Though

 ur not a True jak Fan

Well I guess My Heat and Dolphins Theme was better

psp-frog wrote:
Don't get pissed at me, But I hate the category icons. You squished them in way to much, and the weird Daxter picture is pixelly. You've made some really great theme lately, make sure you get help from Buckeye and me. A little harshness doesn't hurt.

5.5/10




Define "True Fan" for me then.






hi
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/26/2007
Offline
1316 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Dude its awesome and Cool with the Icons and Jak I like it 8/10

Darkjaksrevenge wrote:
Hey guys Just made a Jak and Daxter theme its V1.00, V2.00 should come out later this Week!

Enjoy!



Download : http://www.sendspace.com/file/mhgc1z

Enjoy!






Message Edited by Darkjaksrevenge on 12-03-2007 04:29 PM


Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 69 (323 Views)
0 Likes