Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/06/2007
Offline
2530 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Nice...very good!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2007
Offline
5679 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Thanks!

lilchovy wrote:
Nice...very good!!!!



hi
Message 21 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/14/2007
Offline
783 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
I´ll download it to my PSP when i get home.
 
Good job!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 22 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2007
Offline
5679 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
Thanks u are a true fan!

Haleth wrote:
I´ll download it to my PSP when i get home.
 
Good job!!!



hi
Message 23 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/30/2007
Offline
9044 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007


Darkjaksrevenge wrote:
Thanks u are a true fan!

Haleth wrote:
I´ll download it to my PSP when i get home.
 
Good job!!!





when will 2.00 be released?
Message 24 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2007
Offline
5679 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 4, 2007
I'm not sure Something Personal has started

Buckeye23 wrote:


Darkjaksrevenge wrote:
Thanks u are a true fan!

Haleth wrote:
I´ll download it to my PSP when i get home.
 
Good job!!!





when will 2.00 be released?



hi
Message 25 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/30/2007
Offline
9044 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 5, 2007
I am Sad


Darkjaksrevenge wrote:
I'm not sure Something Personal has started

Buckeye23 wrote:


Darkjaksrevenge wrote:
Thanks u are a true fan!

Haleth wrote:
I´ll download it to my PSP when i get home.
 
Good job!!!





when will 2.00 be released?






Message 26 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/10/2007
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 5, 2007
THIS  THEME IS AWSEOME(sorry about the caps)
I dont want to sound requesting but could you make just a daxter theme



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/30/2007
Offline
9044 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 5, 2007


Psp_Mania wrote:
THIS  THEME IS AWSEOME(sorry about the caps)
I dont want to sound requesting but could you make just a daxter theme



but, i am
Message 28 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/26/2007
Offline
1316 posts
 

Re: Jak And Daxter Theme V1.00

Dec 6, 2007
When is V2.00 Coming out!
Message 29 of 69 (288 Views)
0 Likes