Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
12221 posts

Re: Media Go On MAC OSX

Jun 14, 2009

gersomsan27 wrote:

Your example looks believable. So you are saying with good enough tools and resources, there is a way to conjure up a Mac OS X Media go program?

I have an extra comment as well: Why is it that Castlevania SOTN, WHICH I DOWNLOADED IT DIRECTLY FROM MY PS3, was able to work on my PSP, and not FF7?

Has that happen to anyone?

Well it won't be exactly like the Media Go, but I will give my best efforts to making it as functional as possible.

That's the way - uh-huh, uh-huh
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2589 posts

Jun 14, 2009

i love my OSX but ever since i made the switch i have been kicked in the balls by things like this :smileysad: 

im really glad i can use parallels (coherance mode is amazing, Just a little slugish at times)

bootcamp works well too but parallels is so much more convenient as its active inside osx 

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 19, 2009

It most likely would take months for Sony to code a Mac version of the media software, but it would be months well spent.

Don't make Mac version = alienating a growing minority of Mac users.

Do make Mac version = making PSP media an option to ALL, and added bonus: Mac isn't Microsoft, so it would no longer make your PSP feel violated.

By NOT making a Mac version Sony are just being idle. I mean, someone had to make the Windows code, so why not continue the work and repeat the process on Mac.

Or make a hybrid version to replace the current one that runs on both Mac and Windows? 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 16, 2009
you sony guys, must make a media go for mac, cause ive never used windows and Ill never used it, Ive allways been a mac user so I wanted to buy the new psp go but If I need that media go for organizing mi psp I better buy an ipod touch witch has the same things except for the psp games..... so plz sony Im begging you to make a media go for mac os, jesus, you are compiting against xbox, damn!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12221 posts

Aug 16, 2009

Yelliz wrote:
you sony guys, must make a media go for mac, cause ive never used windows and Ill never used it, Ive allways been a mac user so I wanted to buy the new psp go but If I need that media go for organizing mi psp I better buy an ipod touch witch has the same things except for the psp games..... so plz sony Im begging you to make a media go for mac os, jesus, you are compiting against xbox, damn!!!

You don't need Media Go, it can just cut you some slack.

That's the way - uh-huh, uh-huh
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
984 posts

Aug 17, 2009

Apple guy since 1981 - never anything else.

I'm glad all we have to do is use the usb cord (I got mine thru Amazon) to view the contents of our PSP. I just view it (the mem stick) as any other flash drive.

I don't really need a Mac Media go ...... but I would think Sony - with the UPSCALE price they are going to ask for the PSP go ..... would put two and to together and realize that Apple junkies ....... pay for upscale gizmos.

Who is more likely to spend $250 bucks for a PSP 1. a person that pays $500 for an entire laptop or 2. a person that pays $2,300 for a laptop ? ............ DUH 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8095 posts

Aug 18, 2009

Im surprised Sony hasn't done this yet since the Mac install base is around 9-10%.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3024 posts

Aug 21, 2009

Yeah, also i believethey mentioned this is basically the gateway to putting content into the new PSP Go, which im interested on buying, but with no OSX version of this software is a problem.

i really dont think you need Media Go

i never used media manager, i just put files on manually

and i have a Mac too, so it is possible lol

0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
21728 posts

Aug 21, 2009

Media Go is not all it's cracked up to be, so mac users are not missing very much.

However if you have a mac, and you positively MUST have a media manager for your PSP, then get PSPWare from NullRiver. It's a good program that has had many good reviews from PSP/mac users.

Here's the link.

http://www.nullriver.com/products/pspware

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 1, 2009
the problem is that i have pspgo now. i need that dumb freaking program to upload my purchased games to go. freaking idiots.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes