Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Media Go On MAC OSX

Oct 5, 2009

Why do you need media go? you can redownload from the PSN Store cant you? i can on my ps3...

Ill try the PSPWare tonight - i like nullriver their medialink program works a treat!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 5, 2009
Sony step up your game! Media Go needs a OSX version. There is no good reason to not offer support for the Mac.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 6, 2009
correct me if I'm wrong, but i don't even think there was a mac build of the official Sony Media Manager program so this lack of support isn't new.  It is a Shame though You would think the enemy of your enemy would be your friend, Its ridiculous that Mac users are left in the dark, We obviously have a predilection towards excessively expensive electronics that aren't manufactured by Microsoft, sounds to me like the target demographic for the PSPGo
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 25, 2009
k this is just really anoying, how is it that they just can't make even a simplified version of media go for mac until they can get a full version going. they're going to have to do something soon as more and more ppl are making the switch to mac. What will happen when most of the psp users become mac users as well??? And that don't want to have to run boot camp just for this program??? i mean we need something that will be able to give us the same funcitonality as media go but for mac. the pspware is ok, but not quite it for me.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 27, 2009
Sony Media go for mac os x .. NOW! Please
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Nov 22, 2009
I agree whole heartedly. I don't really need Media Go, as I manually manage my stuff, but it would be really nice to have it. It's really frustrating that they don't support Mac. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Vaio run Windows? That's the only reason I can think of that they wouldn't even consider an OSX version.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 27, 2009
I would buy a PSP Go if only it was supported on MAC.  Until Sony wakes up and sees that they have to pick smarter tools so they can support MAC no need to even buy a PSP GO.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Very True...   I've been a loyal Playstation customer fro...

Dec 25, 2009

Very True...

I've been a loyal Playstation customer from December 25, 2007! Thats when I got my PSP and my PS3 ( and Wii,  )

I've also been a Mac user for a long time.

Please Sony, we need a Mac OSX version!

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3024 posts

Re: Very True...   I've been a loyal Playstation customer fro...

Dec 25, 2009

Justinwiz wrote:

Very True...

I've been a loyal Playstation customer from December 25, 2007! Thats when I got my PSP and my PS3 ( and Wii,  )

I've also been a Mac user for a long time.

Please Sony, we need a Mac OSX version!

No we don't. You can make a full backup of your memory stick just fine.

0 Likes
Wastelander
662 posts

Re: Very True...   I've been a loyal Playstation customer fro...

Dec 25, 2009

I use Mac, PC, Go, 3000, iPhone, pod etc, etc.

With my Apple systems I do several things:

1) I have a memory card adapter.  Plug into the Mac and just transfer files/media. This mean I can work with multiple memory cards and not have to connect the PSP itself.

2) Attach the PSP (3000/Go) via USB and transfer files

3) Use a program called "Popcorn" to encode media (I use EyeTV as a PVP, convert to PSP and watch TV on the morning commute on the PSP)

4) Boot Camp into Windows 7 on the Mac and launch MediaGO

5) Buy content and download content directly from the PSP (3000/Go).  I just make sure it's on the charger to aviod battery failure part way through.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes